danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I really should go outside

| I dropped out of college 5 years ago. I haven't had a purpose to meet other people ever since. I didn't realize how unhealthy it is.

The problem isn't my house per se, I get panic attack whenever I talk to strangers. I can't shake off the believe it will only hurt me. Like I have a prominent fantasy I will get raped at the gym, or get swindled at everything else.

I'm setting myself up to die in a cage of my own making :(

| You should try to focus on small steps then, obviously it's not going to be easy to stick to this while stuck in a mindset like that but if you actually take time to dedicate to those small steps no matter what it'll help you move forward.

Start talking to more strangers online for practice, start working out on your own. These seem inconsequential at times, but if you truly manage to stick to them they can make a difference over time.

Do your best!!!

| No, you don't.

| Have sex and have fun

| >>880693
Try to understand, the majority of people who see you out in the world will forget your face in less than a minute. People often worry about being cringe when cashing out at a store or something, but a LOT of cringe comes through the lines and being awkward is the least of it. Strangers don't care about you: they have their own shit to deal with.

| hey op i think you could try d&d if youre into storys or rpgs, there are public discord servers with dm's looking for players for their campaigns, being a first timer is no issue and its a great way to get to know people slowly, there are text based as well as voice call based games. -best of wishes, a fellow down in the dumps anon

| to make it easy here is the one i started with https://discord.gg/t8jCsFTE7d

| I went outside. It was not worth it. Absolutely horrific sunburn. Granted I am on doxycycline for lyme's disease I caught. Whilst in the outside world. Though usually it is pretty nice. Today sucked. My flesh is beginning 5o bubble and it hurts.

| >>880780 sorry to hear that

| >>880780 poor guy became a vampire

|

| Try to cheer up, OP.

| >>880777 :O

no actually I'm bad at RP as much as actual social interaction but good for you for taking the initiative

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1657945375

This thread is permanently archived