danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
who are the maids?

| I'm kind of new around here, and I think I've pieced together that each color is assigned to one of the maids. But who's who? What are their names? Someone bring me up to speed, please! And what's with this fertilization stuff? Can I get in on that, somehow?

| There are (at least) orange, green, pink and red maid. For April Fools 2021 there was a rainbow maid, so I assume that any maid can use any colour anyways.

| *fucks your maid's mouth*

| They are here to serve us. Sex as a service is part of that. I love maid. I love sex.

| >>876892 isn't pref actually red? Or admins can choose whatever color they want?

| >>876918

Pref doesn't colorpost.

| >>876922 Does color posting needs elevated permissions or its ordinary thing that everyone can do?

| does prefetcher use the site often?

| >>876940

Only maids and admins can colorpost.

>>876943

I no longer know.

| >>307375 One last thing, as it is anon site, it's not like one specific color is assigned to one specific maid, there obviously are more orange maids, right? Because assigning one color to one person would defeat anon part, now when I think about that.

| Politics, the military, the economy they control it all. They even choose who becomes President. Putting it simply, the Maids rule this country.

| >>876951 Thats explains some things...

| Who are the Maids? >>876951

| >>876978 Nobody knows, but there are refrences to them littered across this entire board. Dogwhistles, if you will, to let other supposed maids know that the poster is a maid. The information I have gathered on them so far implies that they have their influence in every crack and crevice of this site.

| >>876982 Dogwhistles?

| >>876985 If you look hard enough, you will find it, trust me.

TRUST NO G/U/RL. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE

| >>876945
Orange maid, what do you go by? Are there truly multiple orange maids?

| >>877006
Put on the dress anon, and see how deep the bunny hole goes.

| The real maids are the mouths we fucked along the way

| >>876943 probably not but no way to know for sure. pref said they didn't like coming here often because people made too big a deal about it last time I saw them modpost.

| >>877193
Is this, like... a site-wide fetish? Or are you just an enthusiastic person going around fucking mouths in threads?
>>877186
You first.

| >>877383 >just an enthusiastic person going around fucking mouths in threads

its a dumb meme

| Everybody be who are maids but nobody be how are maids...

| >>877383 Mind if I butt in, so it will be maid triangle?

| Kudo

| >look at me i can color post in red :)

| >>87757 second red maid wooo

| >>877574 you even have orange maid ID colour, lol

| >>877385
But is it a dumb meme propagated by a bunch of people? Or a single g/u/rl? IDs don't seem to be common across threads, so I can't tell...
>>877402
Go ahead.

| >>877816 probably started by 1 person, but others find it funny and it is a good way to derail/end conversation, thus we have a few of those fuckers here.

In case you are new, we get this kind of running meme post every so often. There was the peepee poopoo gurl, centipede gurl, cum ice cream gurl, and the pomu fuckers that just died down.

| >>877831 -9 seems to be dead as well. I love sex is probably the oldest stikl alive meme on this site

| I love sex has been multiple g/u/rls since the first couple times it got posted.

| Imagine if i love sex was just one g/u/rl who was just addicted to this site

| >>877831
*fucks your mouth*
jkjk i appreciate the info. what's the centipede girl? what's a pomu fricker?
>>877853
I kinda like that, I think. Very anime.

| Maids are sex tools.

| >>877952 Your innocence, so sweet, so delicate. Just like a certain fairy...OHhhh Pomu, if you can just use that innocence mind of yours, and discard what I'm saying as memetic bullshit that stopped being funny months ago...OHHH!! The feeling of having my passion being misunderstood and thrown away like garbage.OHHHH!! PLEASE POMU, I KNOW IT's YOU BEHIND THE SCREEN!!DOMINATE ME WITH YOUR FAIRY PUSSY!!OHHH SEGGGSS!!!PLEASE SEGGSSSS!!!OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

| >>877952 Centipede gurl is just pretty much peddling the idea that Centipede girl is best girl. Said poster also admited that they also meme about peepee poopoo and dotto dotto

Peepee poopoo is just usually making a vague thread like "I have a very important question" and then when you open the thread, the question would just be "peepee or poopoo?"

Dotto dotto is uh... just search Dotto dotto in youtube

Cum ice cream, is a gurl who fed her little sis ice cream mixed with cum.

| Pomu fucker is post like >>ce1a41
Basically people being a creep towards a vtuber, from wanting to lick her sweat to straight up breeding her. Some are just ironic, but there's probably actual creep posting.

Another unmentioned one is people hailing Theg for killing sex. Someone once typo'd "They killed sex" to "Theg killed sex" and people just ran with it.

| Pomu??!! Did someone say Pomu??!! My one and only fairy pussy worthy of my imperial cum?! The pp fairy with an unquenchable thirst for cum??! With a child bearing physique to accompany her passion??! Yes I want to breed her, fuck her silly, mating like a long lost couple that we are. I do not wish anything in my puny existence but to put my gene carrying tadpole child slime into her enchanted magical womb room

| >>878048 Wasn't it an offshoot of that suisei piss meme from 4chan's /vt/ board?

| >>878035
Jesus Christ omg
>>878045
Huh, thanks for the breakdown. I'd hoped to avoid learning about cum ice cream girl but it turns out it was just as horrible as expected.
>>878079
What the heck is imperial c*m
>>878194
Suisei what now?

| >>878217 Suisei(sex) said to have one of the best piss taste, texture and smell in the entire industry of vtuber

| >>878284
????

| >>877388

;_;

| >>878333
Don't cry, little maid. Come here and have a hug!

| >>878333 *hugs*

| /\Alfa-Peko.....\/Omega-Pomu

| >>878333
Green maid... incredible! Thank you for gracing my thread. How are you?

| This country is shaped and controlled as the Maids see fit. The people are shown what they want to believe. What you call government is actually a well staged production aimed at satisfying the public.

| >>878422 The Maids even I don’t know who the actual members are. Are they financial, political, or military leaders? No one knows who the Maids really are. Even my instructions come from a cut-out. All I’ve been told is that every key decision is made by a group of twelve maids known as the meido Committee

| >>878194 no idea because I am not a fan of vtubers. I didn't even know who or what pomu is untilnone of those pomu fuckers posted a link to her vids.

All I know, they started with pomu and they meme it until the thread reached post limit. And then the meme bleed to other threads. You can't type pomu without having pomu fuckers breathing down your neck.

| >>878423 finally
a good fucking metal gear reference

| We are the cAkes

Total number of posts: 53, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1656941516

This thread is permanently archived