danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
That Girl

| >There is a girl. Her head lies on my chest and I think about the fuzzy future.

>I run my hand through her hair and consciously breathe. The air rises in my chest rather than my belly.

>My insecurities don't disappear, rather, they are masked in a veil of poor masculinity. But that doesn't matter now.

>There is a girl, and her head lies on my chest.

>I look out the window. The sun is setting. The colors of autumn are up there in the sky. It is warm on this bed.

| >I feel special.

>But this girl has laid on the chests of the rest of the boys before.

>When the sun leaves, and the stars come around, she leaves from her spot on my chest to another room for the night.

>She was the group thot. She chose me last and it didn't mean anything special.

>still, I had never felt it before, and never felt it since. It is cold and the yearning for the memory only brings me melancholy.

| >The green light of my pen goes out. The battery is finished charging. I disconnect it, lead it to my mouth, and inhale. I no longer feel the fuzzy buzz I used to.

>Exhale. I remember her hair. It was brown and long and frizzy and the freckles on her face were cute.

>I think of what could have happened. I yearn for the warmth it gave me back then.

| shut the fuck up poemfag

| >>876973
loner incel energy much?

| >implying

There's no boys on danger/u/. Get over yourself.

Also melancholy is just a part of life. Drugs just make it worse.

| >>877184 I know its lame. I just wanted to get it out of my system.

| 3 am be like

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1656562744

This thread is permanently archived