danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Vent I guess

| It's honestly hard to feel safe anymore. Like, I haven't felt safe since even before I came out, but now this backwards piece of shit country is rolling back rights, broadcasting anti-LGBT propaganda and conspiracy shit and now they've started shooting up what used to be safe spaces in the capital.
I don't live in the capital, but I live in an extremely bigotted small town and mfs love mimicking those insane murderous cunts, their actions and their rhetoric.
It's fucking vile.

| Attention whoring reactive activists jacking eachother off for saying "murder bad :(" doesn't fucking help either.
As a country we've got strict gun laws, but those people are getting mass murder type weapons and we might have a fucking kitchen knife at most. It's so painfully fucking clear that the government just wants us all to fucking die with the constant oppression + bigotted health and mental healthcare workers + who they allow to have weapons.

| And now they're all fucking posing and fale crying about it tryna get us to give them our support when thos shit is their fault in the first place.
Pathetic fucking vermin all of them.
Self defense ain't even legal here lol, so if any of those fuckers come at me my only choice is either just die or fight back and have my life ruined for it.

I'm just so fucking tired.

| vent? Sus

| AMONGUS??!

| America seems like a sad place to live in tbh.
I'm glad to not be american I guess

| What's this about OP?

| >>875938
I'm not American and I don't live in America. I mean, I agree with you, but this isn't about America.

>>875985
Not feeling safe due to rampant bigotry that's progressively getting worse.

| >>875920 SUSSY BAKA

| >>876001 bitch please ELABORATE
"bigotry" is so vague that no one but you will understand you dumbass

| >>876054
>anti-LGBT
>I haven't felt safe since even before I came out
Just read instead of being a cunt

| That's all? That's it?

| "anti-lgbt"? What level? Calling names like "faggot"? Or actual violence?

| FUCKING EXPLAIN YOU RETARD PEOPLE CAN'T READ MINDS TO K OW DETAILS

| Or are you being vague on purpose to gain sympathy over something that's not even that bad?

| OP, explain if there is actual violence or just slurs that hurt you with some way or another ig?

| >>876072 thats what im asking too

| I'm a helicopter, but in my country nobody can understand my feelings and everybody is so harsh and mean to me.
Sometimes I cry into the pillow during the nights: I wanna fly and I don't want to be bullied.

| My guess is OP is Russian, or Middle Eastern. In those countries being even remotely gay is an actually dangerous to your health.

| >>876092 yeah, maybe that where OP is right now

>>876001 Oh sorry for assuming that you lived in America, the US is also getting lgbt and women rights backwards in some states.

I hope you'll find a safe place to be OP.

| >>72cde3 >>9433d3
Can't tell if this is troll shit or if gurls are are dumb cause I literally said that there just was a shooting and violence is ramping up.

>>876092
No actually. They have it way worse than me. Maybe surprisingly to people who don't live here it's Norway. Government has been more and more aggressively anti-LGBT here and hate groups are getting bigger, but since Norway is such a good country everyone ignored it and now the consequence of ignoring it are being felt.

| >>876108
Yeah, nah, I get it.
Rn it's mainly trans rights that are being targeted, not all rights, but many, many of the people in government here have been confirmed to work with and support conversion therapy places and hate groups and all that shit, and even though statistically more people are accepting now, the ones who aren't are getting more and more aggressive and violent here.

| >>876108
On that same shit, idk why, but Norway loves mimicking the US. Every time they start attacking rights again there the Norwegian government starts tryna go after shit here as well, and I don't think it's a coincidence. Obviously we still have more rights here than there, but I think they're genuinely using our international image of being a great country and all the attention being on the US as a cover, cause this shit's getting consistent.

| >>876110 ohh it's Norway?! That definitely surprises me.
I'm sorry to hear what's happening in Norway OP.

I always thought Norway was a civilized country...

| >>876157
It was before rapefugees invasion.

| >>876157
It never really was. We basically just have a good PR team.
Well, you know, cishet white Norwegians tend to say we do as well, but that's cause they just choose to ignore all the shit going on since it doesn't affect them directly.
There are people like >>876164 who claim that it's recent and cause of foreigners, but the immigrants are the ones who get treated worst here and before that we were murdering and imprisoning people for being gay so that's just scapegoating.

| >>876157
So, I really don't know how we manage to keep such a good image internationally.
But, yeah. Ty for listening and being a kind gurl.

| >>876176
I'm an immigrant and I live in Europe. I'm treated great, but not for my abilities or knowledge, but just because I'm a foreigner. This shit piss me off, because I want european people to see me like a human who want to work and live here, non another rapefugee which ass must be licked.

| I'm not saying that every refugee is bad. I know one man from Etiopia, damn, he work hard every fucking day, he escaped from death, partially lost his vision and a lot of his friends on mined field. He deserve a better life.
But people like him is a tiny minorance, most of the refugees are rapefugees.

| >i'm treated too well because of being a foreigner
>therefore you should treat me badly because i'm a foreigner (that's how i treat other foreigners)
this logic is why you had to run from your country to begin with retard

| >LGBTQ
>Rolling back rights
I'm guessing you're a "woman" who doesn't have a uterus,this isn't about you and never was. Nobody cares about your crossdressing because it doesn't kill babies.

| >>876296
Don't pretend to be stupid, please. I know you aren't.
I mean, treat me well if I'm a good gurl, otherwise treat me bad. There is no need to look at my skin, religion, political opinion, nationality. You know, respect. Meanwhile rapefugees getting money and doing crime, there is a lot of TRUE refugees that want to start a new life, a better life with honest work. And this peolpe need help, not some fucking assholes like islamist for example (do not confond with muslims!).

| >>798cfb
Make your own thread plz instead of using this one

| >>0cf458
What is the reason?

| >>876335
Cause it has nothing to do with the topic

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1656332445

This thread is permanently archived