danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I can't even have sex in my dreams

| Last night I had a dream that there was this really attractive girl who was flirting with me (it sort of tipped me off that this was a dream) and she straight up propositioned me for sex but I knew that I couldn't accept it because my dad was making a deal with her father or something.

I can't even lose my virginity in my dreams, /u/

| fuck your dad

| But maybe it was a good thing that i didn't frick because in the dream she kept saying weird shit like "you wanna see how my pussy pops" and even dream me thought that it was strange as hell.

I looked it up a second ago and apparently its an actual term. Why do our brains do these things to us while we sleep? I feel weird for drraming of weird shit like that.

| Sorry if this belongs on /d/, maids

| I love sex.

| You at least need to have sex once before you can have a half decent wet dream. Dreams are just reflections, my g/u/rl. But you're too fucking vanilla tbh. A woman says some nasty shit to you, broadcasting that she a hoe who's down to clown, but you STILL can't get laid? Sure, she's slimey af, but I bet this dream girl woulda sucked the soul out of your dick.

| >>874651
So, your noble and pure paladin soul protected you from the predations of a succubus.

| >>875954
Fuck paladins.
Fuck succubus.
Fuck whatever you want.
It is your life, your decision and your responsibilities.
Feel free to fuck everybody. But not to rape, otherwise someone someday will rape you.

| Fuck your dad

| Fuck your little sister ????

| P????????????????❤️????????????????????????????????????????☺️????????????????????????

| Duck yourself (masterbation)

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1656257101

This thread is permanently archived