danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can we stop the "-9s"?

| Please stop. This is not funny.
Ideally, I'd like to know the maids' opinions about this retarded thing/meme whatever it is.

| +++

That's just some fuckhead thinking it's funny to spam the whole board cuz "haha -9 negative cirno funny lol xdxdxd". Ideally, I'd like to have him banned.

| Russian bots mad it got into theor thread too
Coca-cope and pepseethe

| >>874629 *their

| Yeah, it was kinda funny when the counting threads got derailed with -9, but having it spammed everywhere is pretty annoying

| Nooooo don't ruin our "fun" lmao

| DUH!!!! -9!!!! DUH, -9!!???!!1 -9!!!!!

IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!???

DUUUUH -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA-RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!

-9 -9 -9 -9! -9 -9 -9! -9 -9 -9! -9 -9-9-9 -9!! -9!!!

-9!! LE -9!!!! I AM -9!!!! NO - - -9!! -9 GOING -9 MYYEEEAAA

I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH

FUCK

| YOU SHITPOSTING I HONEST TO GOD FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON YOUR OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKERS

BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS "-9", ISN'T IT??

-9 -9 -9 -9-9 -9 -9 DANGER/U/ -9! -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 DANGER/U/ -9 -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

| STOP POSTING ABOUT -9! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON /u/ SEND ME -9, ON /d/ IT'S FUCKING -9! I was in a thread, right? and ALL OF THE POSTS were just -9. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is -9 HAHA -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9 -9-9-9" I fucking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT -9" I looked at my penis I think of an backwards cirno and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE -9" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG

| Internet people become so weak nowadays.

| ⑨

| What even is -9

| I won't mind it as much if it doesn't bump the post count. I see a thread I'm following with +1 reply and got excited for a second, only to realise it's just the meme.

| >>874619

I don't know what the -9 replies even refer to. Is it some kind of zoomer meme?

| >>875019
It's from the backwards counting thread. I'm pretty sure it's just one (1) g/u/rl who thinks it's funny to spam it everywhere.

| >>875019 I love sex.

| >>875019 ORANGE MAID IS A FILTHY MILENNIAL?????

| >>875274 ew. i will bring orange maid to zoomer conversion therapy camp.

| >>875019 Pretty sure it's a Touhou meme. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Cirno - a character notoriously known for being stupid - was in one of the Touhou game guides labeled with the number 9, which is a number that holds the meaning of stupidity in Japanese. (Grain of salt, correct me if I'm wrong) This cemented her position as a big dum dum.

Therefore, -9 is the opposite, because Cirno smort.

I think it first appeared on Danger/u/ in one of the counting threads.

| I love sex.

| We playin Balrog in SFV so we -4 now

| >>875606 CIRNO!!!!

| >>875606

Usually the Cirno meme has a circle around a nine. I'm guessing someone posted it in the backward counting thread and thought it was funny for whatever reason.

| >>874751 getting annoyed ab it makes it funnier to spam

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1656271853

This thread is permanently archived