danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any religious g/u/rl willing to explain?

| I got to my car today and on the back someone wrote Mullin 02, Matthew 22
And I have no idea what it means.

... I'm too dumb to interpret the bible and I dunno what Mullin is. So... anyone here know what's this about?
Should I hire a liliam with artillery for my protection?

| There is no Mullin in the list of prophets, so it is heresy. Prepare yourself and your car for fire purification, inquisition is coming, please stay at home.

| >>0114f3 >oh

| >>874105
Do not worry, we are in XXI century. Nowadays we have painkillers, so you will feel no pain. Also you will have time to say farewell to your parents and friends. We are not barbarians, we understand that you want to see them before the purification.
In the inquisition squad we have a priest, so you can ask for forgiveness and assure yourself that you will go to the Heaven.
Have a nice day.

| I pray to whatever God promises me wealth and good health

| OP updating here.
Today my car breaks stopped working and found out there's a leak on the break fluid.
This is happening faster than I thought.

Anyways, I might write sacrilegious bible quotes just out of spite now.

| Maybe they just cut your brakes?>>874283

| >>874459 in retrospective I wish this was the case.
A potential crazy g/u/rl cutting my brakes is cheaper to fix than my old car slowly breaking down
[Car is being looked at. It's just so old break lines were old and... broke]

| >>874099
Not sure how the 'Mullin 02' fits, unless you live in Oklahoma, where there's a congressman in the 2nd (02) district. So theg could be saying Matthew 22 applies to Mullin, but Matthew 22 covers a lot of concepts.
Or it's a sports thing? The names/numbers are written like a score.
Matthew 22 is a bunch of parables from Jesus Christ, which I'll very briefly go over below.

| >>875049
Matthew 22 is a bunch of parables, often called the Seven Woes, where Jesus criticizes the leaders of the Jewish faith.
1-14, The Wedding Banquet, which says that the Kingdom of God is open to everyone, and God will know if you were actually faithful.
15-22, the give unto Caesar what is Caesars bit, where he says give God what God demands and be a good citizen.
23-33 is the Ressurection won't be zombies or life2.0, but something different, more like an angel is.

| >>875084
34-40 is the greatest commandment. 37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
41-45 is Jesus how the savior can be the son of David and yet the Lord of David, which stumps the people trying to trick him.

| >>875088
Now, please keep in mind that this is a super short summary from a layperson, and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions or talk to anyone about faith or getting to know Jesus.
Also! Mullin 02 might be a reference to Rich Mullins, a Christian singer/songwriter who died in a car wreck in 1997. Not sure why they'd pair his name with Matthew 22 specifically. Unless whomever wrote it was trying to cryptically warn you about your breaks? Still can't explain 02, tho..

| >>875093
Can it be like a second warning?

| OP here.
Replying to a bunch at once so.
>>4c32d8
I am from Oklahoma, but I couldn't find anything from that congressman related to... uh... my car? I was the only one with this so it's weird.
I appreciate all the explanations. Christian lore, tho I don't precisely believe it, I still find very interesting! And I thought about this being a warning against Mullin but it still felt like a stretch.

| >>4fd869
A friend suggested that maybe those were ages. Mullin 02 y/o. Matthews 22 y/o. And maybe those two died on a crash on a car looking like mine, which then made me worried about my breaks not qorking, as in someone cutting them out of revenge... but the mechanic rulled that out [and I'm not broke cuz this was expensive >_>].

So... I'm back to 0 lol.

| >>875269
Damn, boi, that's pretty dark.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1656201361

This thread is permanently archived