danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Feeling Lost in Life

| I just don't really know what I'm doing with my life at this point. I graduated from college during the pandemic, but I don't really know what I can do with my degree now that I'm out of it.

It feels like I'm grasping at straws finding a decent job. I worked as a cashier since graduating, but the job was horrible. Even my former coworkers when I mentioned I graduated from college straight up asked me, "Why the hell are you working here?"

Just feel frustrated.

| A lot of my older coworkers have graduated college and are still having a hard time looking for "big boy jobs." I don't think you're alone in this, g/u/rl.

| What did you major in college, if I may ask? I guess it's not something that translates well to real life job?

| >>872194 My degree is in history.

| >>872181 I'm sorry to hear they are also going through a lot of the same. It's not a fun feeling.

| >no purpose
>looks for a job instead

| One of the biggest lies you were told is that you will be able to work on something you enjoy and have it pay the bills.
Most people work to fund their free time.
And yes, it absolutely sucks.

| >Assuming,American
You already lost anon

| >>872338

big mood

I wouldn't call it a lie though. More like survivor's bias.

Life is a gacha, is pay to win, and RNG is a cruel mistress.

(And its still possible to fuck up even when you have everything going right for you.)

| Surviving the system is very tiresome.
I live in South America and everyday I ask myself what I can do to escape from this situation.
I dropped from high school because I needed to work to survive since I don't have my "family" help, I got good paying jobs that paid the double of my country's minimum wage and I somehow got everything fucked up after a season of panic attacks, now I'm stuck with a comission that I need to deliver tomorrow but nothing is really done.

| I'm afraid if the client will sue me claiming that I scammed him (he already paid me after I told about my mental health). I'm surviving for 3 months with help of my friends btw

| >>872232 I'm definitely not looking forward to being in the same situation when I graduate college :(((

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1655569819

This thread is permanently archived