danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Log #1 Corrupted

| The infection has spread to places on the ship I have never even seen. I thought those places were managed by droids, but apparently a few humans walked among them.
It has been several days alone in the second harbor of the ship. You know, the one that nobody uses because of the main hanger. I have little food left and I'm nervous for what tomorrow brings. If the infection spreads any further, I might not be able to go for another food run. All I can do for now is stare at screens.

| Yoo, you reading this OP?
Or is this just pre-recorded?

| I am reading this, >>43ccbb. Why do you ask? Can you help me?

| Maybe get inside the Kolto tank and sleep until an old cryptic woman telepaths you?

| How does the infection spread?

| Well on the plus side. Besides massive hunger pains. You can survive for quite some time without food. Now water on the other hand. If you can secure a proper water source. That will be vital. Also how does the infection spread or what is it. Maybe there is a way to fight,stall,or find a way around it?

| >>2a518c, perhaps you know more than I do... But this sounds like a waste of time.

| >>a51b9c, I saw a few members of the main harbor get jumped and bitten... It seems a singular bite is enough. The aggressors fled straight after the bite.

| >>6412d9, Hmmm. A water source... If I do make a run I'll have to pass some toilet or sanitary. I'll prepare for the trip. Currently still waiting for the optimal moment...

| >>867757 Hmmm,if you can make sure to grab some bleach if your near the toilets or sanitary. 10 drops per half gallon,mix well for emergency purification. boiling would be optimal. Though may compromise your position. Water is key. You can go a month or two without food. Though only days without water.

>>867755 If you hear anyone avoid them and stay quiet. Might need a weapon if at all possible. Make sure to avoid said bites. Thick clothing or leather would be optimal if you can.

| >>12f387 >>e1c66a >>1c2967
07 Comrade wish you the best of luck.

| >>6412d9, I'm afraid boiling the water is not an option for me... I'll try my best to find something to mute the boiling sounds on my run.

| Boil some nuts on your chin.

| What exactly does your hideout look like. Is it a security room? Perhaps you could sound alarms in different areas to herd the infected.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1654831505

This thread is permanently archived