danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sans Abe

| Hey g/u/rls do you know the youtube channel sans abe?

| *bones your mouth*

| SANS?????????????

| I miss Abe.

| Sans Abe will return

| Sans Undertale??!??!??!11!?1?!1!1?

| tudu du du

| Without Abraham?

| SHINZO ABE you retards

| SHINZO ABE you retards

| SHINZO ABE you retards

| fuck me im so dumb i tripleposted

| hide my shame

| yeah i watched his no hit omega flowey video when i was into undertale lol

| >>af2b55
i fack you're mum?

| If you really cared about Shinzo Abe, you'd be out there increasing Japans birthrate instead of posting here

| >>867858
I'm on my way to do exactly that.
https://youtu.be/UHmFbT8DPX8

| frog

| >>867858
Good idea. I hear Jap girls love white cock. I'll try to sneak in as an English teacher or maybe a GI. Wish me luck bros

| >>867858
But I am not Japanese and race mixing is disgusting

| >>868254 why?

| >>870029
I could write a fucking book about it but it's all just so tiresome
t. racemixed

| >>868254 Race isn't a real thing, it's a made-up category created by European colonizers in the 16th century to serve their economic interests, stop being dumb and have sex.

| >>870205
cope and seethe. go back to reddit Mr. Soyberg

| >>870206 Start sucking my dick and shut up, subhuman.

| >>870035 it seems like you're ashamed of yourself and you're also projecting it to everyone else

| >>870207
>subhuman
Secretly you are racist... come to the dark side, we have cookies. And milk...
>>870212
Kind of, but I have my own reasons. As I said I don't want to write a book about it, but race mixing sucks. The only people that think it's a cool idea is people that don't have to live it themselves. Oh, and kikes. Can't forget em!

| >>870575 but I'm mixed bruh. And I'm not ashamed of myself lmao
Get some internal family therapy or somth

| >>870682
The source of the problems in my situation is the very fact that it's a mixed marriage. I'm not talking about shame I'm talking about not looking like either your father or your mother. I'm talking not feeling connected to either culture, nation, race, and to feel completely homeless in this world. It has estranged me from my grandparents since I just cannot relate to them. It has made me feel lonely ever since childhood when I was very little. Do you have a soul?

| Probably just a hapa

| >>870689 it seems like you're just utterly retarded.
Imagine worrying and crying because of the colour of your skin lemao
LOL
Grow a spine, g/u/rl.

| How did a thread about a small youtuber turn into a racemix flamewar??

Also I looked up Sans Abe after seeing this thread and I think I'll watch the Hollow Knight video tonight.

| ^ Yeah will you faggots shut the hell up?

| >>870689 I was born in the U.S. to two immigrant parents who never taught me the home language and taught me little about the culture. I was also homeschooled so I never really spent any time with other Americans my age. I practically grew up on the internet by watching a ton of youtube and shitposting on instagram. I never really felt like I had a group to relate with and I felt very lonely when I was growing up.

| >>870689 >>870864 I guess I still feel lonely to an extent, but I feel like I cope with it better now. I think I understand the way you feel. I won't tell you that it gets better because I really don't think it has for me, but something that has helped me cope is learning about the history of my people. Maybe you could do the same. It would probably help.

If you do learn about your history don't only take facts from American sources btw.

| Knowing history definitely is not the same as experiencing the culture, but I definitely hate Spain a lot more now.

| >>870867
No reason to hate Spain... maybe their colonial policies though.
There are people that are alright with being unrooted. I think those are the same persons that are okay with living in ghettos or big cities with no vegetation. I don't think they have a soul

| >>870959
I mean, Spain is proud of everything they did in America. I'm pretty pissed off at Germans who claim to be proud of the Holocaust.

| >>870962 like destroying Aztec culture and burning all their books? Spain is a piece of shit country and I'm happy that my people killed Magellan.

>>870959 what are you, white?

| >>870959 Shut the fuck up fag. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. People like you deserve to get shot. Go ahead and kill yourself already you mulatto genetic mistake

| I mean, to be fair, the Aztecs weren't exactly the best empire either.

And I can't be too mad at Spain because they brought horses to North America and without them my people would still be Shoshone.

I mean, all in all Europeans were bad for us, but it's a mixed bag. I don't think Aztec expansionism would have been any better. Less diseases, more ritual sacrifice. And eventually they would have reached into the great basin anyway, so w/e.

| >>870968 >>871047
Prime exampl of anti white hatred

| >>870864
>homeschooled
>lonely/suffers from neglect
>internet addict
Wow g/u/rl, sounds like you have some serious issues. You should get a boyfriend, like, right now. White guys love hapa girls, you know?

| >>871324 I'm not the mixed g/u/rl. Also, I'm a guy.

| >>871324 thank you for making me feel valid

| I'm shitting all over my words rn but i mean to say that girls aren't into manlet retards like me. I feel like pulling guys would be easier if I was a girl since dudes go crazy over cute POC chicks. The cringe of incels keeps me away from their circles so my only existing cope is history. I wish I had a gf though. I don't even want to bust a nut I just want someone to like me.

| Also, what makes you think I'm hapa?

| >>871356
>I'm a guy
Sure you are, g/u/rl. Because guys *totally* use the internet

| >>871302 1. Spain isn't white, they are all niggers. 2. how is it anti white if anon said "mulatto" you dumb bitch

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1655225961

This thread is permanently archived