danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Setting an intention

| i am going to clean my room. specifically, i am taking out all the dishes and trash and like obviously used things
unless my ex texts me back....

| fuck my dad asked me to do something

| covid is bogus, how did we end up back in 2004!

| we are back...

| i think im going to have a movie night later

| >unless my ex texts me back....
ABANDON THIS IDEA G/u/RL I AM SO SERIOUS RN

| >>860557 idk ive been trying. but i rly do like her. its my fault we broke up too. I needed space and got overwhelmed and she misheard me saying "i needed a break" for "i think we should break". I've texted her but i can only hope she sees it and still likes me. She was the first gf i really felt that in tune with and im so sad i messed shit up

| >>860558 how long ago was this? if it's been like, a year or more it's very likely she's simply moved on

| >>860563 two days....

| >>860585
oh ???? oh my god okay that's barely even "ex" territory, i assumed it was months ago
ignore what i said that's absolutely fixable

| >>860607 i know. ive sent as many texts and stuff as i can with out being creepy. This morning i left a voicemail and said in it that if she doesnt respond ill assume she doesnt want me

| >>860585 >>860676
lol wat

Give her some space and let her think it trough on her own

| >>860698 thats what im trying to do, its just hard. (and fyi the number of texts is two, and thats only because i dont think she checks discord accept for me) it feels like a lot tho because ive been ranting to my friends about it all day

| that's messed up that she would do that

| update, she called me and we talked it out. I explained that I messed up. She talked (rightly) ab how I did kind of distrub her trust, and also shes dealing with other issues. We decided to spend time apart but this call was a lot if closure for me

| >>860747 do what?

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1652962010

This thread is permanently archived