danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
stressin all the time

| I've been waking up more anxious than I am when I go to sleep the night before. I need a fucking vacation...

| Please hydrate and watch your blood pressure.

| When I cum all the pain goes away. Cum. Cum lots, g/u/rl.

| >>860507 I have been cumming all day. The advice about masturbating from the Wolf of Wall Street is the best advice I've heard in a long time.

| >>860512 yeah but you risk to get addicted. you should find another antistress

| everyone has just been having a shit month. something about the stars or something

| >>fb3932 i dont understand that astrology bs ngl, how are star allignments capable of putting an effect on humans when theyre so far away to easily be percieved by the human eye

| >>860584 if you want a scientific explinationg: idk the exact mechanism. My guess is that it has something to do with the planets slightly shifting the gravity of the sun, resulting in cyclical metorlogical changes on earth.

If you want a more practical explanation: The planets move in a regular intervals. even if there were no causation, it would still be possible to correlate events with their passing.

| >>860519
>risk to get addicted
I am already addicted, we are on danger/u/

|

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1652862303

This thread is permanently archived