danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I need attention

| Not sure im allowed to ask this on danguer . you but i made this insta thats all like secret and anonymous and all that cuz i kinda do tresspasing on it (as a hobby)but problem is no ones followin it cuz i dont have friends so if you guys wanna say the f word on it feel free to come on down account is @greyhill45defective

| G/u/rls

| Let me ask you OP, why do you need attention?

| >instagram
>anonymous
You have autism

| OP, why don't you just shitpost on danger/u/ if you need attention? Nothing is more gratifying than making other g/u/rls laugh at you pretending to be a retard.

| its p cool!!! not gonna follow just cus i have my own anonymity 2 consider but I kinda like it and the vibes of it. almost feels like a setup for an ARG

| Why are u guys so mean ;-;

| >anonymity
Don't use fucking instagram, although for any lurkers it's bibliogram.art like https://bib.actionsack.com/u/greyhill45defective (US server)
Many alternatives out there instagram is crap
Any infiltration videos? Nice pics

| dont you have family?

| >>826171

trespassing as in urbexing, or actual trespassing?

| also instagram is one of the least anonymous services you could use wtf.

might as well make a youtube.

| lmfao at these "this isnt anonymous!!!!!" replies as if yiu need to put literally any identifying info in when making an IG or YT account you guys sound like complete dunces lmfao

or sure explain how you can b """backtrace""" someone based on an IG pls :))))

| >>826267 Depends on who you're expecting to be tracked by. If OP takes the proper precautions to avoid identification, then it's probably okay. I've discovered friends and family who had "hidden" accounts, because Instagram groups suggested users by location data (IP, geo, area code, etc). Again, if OP is properly obscuring their data, then they're relatively safe from individuals. But if, for instance, OP trespasses onto a military base, then yeah... bad news lol.

| >>826267 lol, I hope this is a joke

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1642634972

This thread is permanently archived