danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why it stay brown after every wipe?

| Help me out g/u/rls. I can't figure this shit out. The more I wipe the more brown I see. So I start going in 1 knuckle deep and swirl it around, but STILL BROWN!

I don't get it. I eat clean, plenty o fiber, water, but noooooo... It's like a chocolate soft serve machine down there!!!

How can I get all the brown out? Don't say I should get a bidet. My roomate thinks they're gay, so I can't install one anyway. Would if I could.

Pleasssse help! My anus is always chafed! No more red!

| use a bidet

| >>826087 no

| use a bidet

| just use it

| >>826090 French moment

| Bidets are really nice. They're also really easy to install!
And, they're really cheap! They'll even save you money on toilet paper in the long run!

Here's the one I got: https://www.amazon.com/d/b00jg2detm/

| Wet wipes dummy

| same op why the fuck does my garbage body have to be so dirty all the time. i fucking hate this flesh prison

| Use soft soap with the paper you use to wipe your ass.

| you are black

| >>826178 take a fucking shower and you won't be dirty anymore

| >>826145 Got drunk and literally just bought this lmao fuck my punk ass roommate

| >>826146 wet wipes are so expensive though. And you have to throw them away! Like, just use the shower if you can't stand the idea of a bidet.

| Because of butt hair I guess?

| >>826290
There are flushable ones.
But price wise idk. I don't use them myself since I don't need to.

| HE BLACC

| if your roommate thinks bidet is gay, then you could just fist your anus with toilet paper every single time. less gay than bidet, right?

| >>826524 I don't care if either is "gay". That's his problem, not mine lol

| Get a bidet and tell your roommate to say "no homo" after using the bathroom. Problem solved.

| Take a shower afterwards, toilet paper is just to remove the most solid part.

| >>826286 I do. and then guess what? I get dirty again! without even doing anything! upload me to a computer already.

| If you're not using a bidet or at least water, you are a savage that needs to be put down

| You know, people usually wipe when they have finished, not while they're still letting it out

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1642851059

This thread is permanently archived