danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Don't do drugs

| Go exercises, medatate, jerk off.

| Don't do school. Stay in drugs.

| Some of my more normal friends - you know, people who keep down jobs, have some friends of their own, hobbies - heavily stigmatize drug use.

I suppose people who have those things are more eager to agree with government propaganda (you know, the war on drugs that's put millions of minorities in jail for no reason).

It's funny, because they're liberal on most other matters. But they'd immediately divorce their SOs if they found out they smoked pot once.

| >>825970
trans rights

| Don't do burg. Stay in Angry Burg.

| >>825970 I'm an advocate for liberty and freedom, and I don't think drugs should be banned. Banning drugs just leads nowhere against it.

However, I would never do drugs, nor recommend it to anyone in my opinions.
I don't like them.

| Nah mate! Me and the boys go camping every summer and blast off the face of this Earth after a sharing a big bag of shrooms. I want to trip with you g/u/rls too. It's incredible.

| >>826023
I think prosecuting people who smuggle and sell heavy drugs like cocaine, heroin and other opiates is the right thing to do.

But prosecuting addicts? That never works and only adds to their misery. They need help getting rid of their addictions and fines won't help with that.

>>826029
My man! Me and my friends did this 1-2 times a year pre-pandemic. We also regularily frequented forest parties(imagine rave in the woods) to take MDMA or LSD and dance all night. I miss it.

| But I want to >:(

| Degenerates

| Taking small amounts of shrooms, or smoking a joint or two every once in a while, is completely fine imo. It becoming an addiction, even if it's a habitual addiction, is something I frown upon.
Doing large quantities of drugs, even of those two, is an incredibly bad idea for anyone. Pls don't. You smell like the drugs all the time, and it smells really bad :(
If you have cancer and are going to die in a few days, then by all means, take all the drugs!

| nah, don't do drog.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1642597251

This thread is permanently archived