danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Where does one go after death?

|

| Guri.

| I want to be reincarnated as an anal bead.

| To nothingness. Remember how you felt during that time before you existed? That's exactly how you're gonna feel after death.

| Pakistan

| We go to the land of Skyrim.
If some angel asks why,
The answer is that it's just works.

| We become revived as the covid virus

| Brazil

| no one really knows, and maybe we shouldn't be too eager to find out.

| Go bother the Yama until she tells you.

| To post-death, duh.

| I've died several times. Post-death is correct. When dying, you can feel yourself melting and deflating into nothing. It's like you evaporate into the ether. There is no feeling, ant there is no thought. If you struggle, it takes longer, and that's how I survived.

$Cthaea

| >>825027 There is something there. But it is nothing, not a void. It feels like how a black hole evaporates and is gone. The black hole doesn't leave behind extra space. If anything, it intrudes and warps space, and the stretched space goes back to normal... Like a candle and a sheet of latex.

| >>825006
Exactly! No where.. just consciousness going out, and body will decayed.

| They go to Va11HallA probably

| If there is an after life, then let it be the greek variant.

I want to meet Hephaestus then, and perhaps earn just a crump of his knowledge and skill.

| Depends on whether you die quick or without realizing it or whether it's slow and you can feel yourself die. Also depends on whether youve done OOBE before

| Nah~ we can imagine anything, but we cannot figure out what it is indeed the existence after life.. now. And we all understand (i hope) that a life beyond the grave, which calls "afterlife", no there cos the death, that occurring before this thing, meant the end this very life, and therefore "life after death" is nonsense, it is logical impasse (dead-end). That is why in beginning said about "existence" after life. Do you know any existence different than the life?

| As saying above we can imagine what happens after death, for example how about this:
After death you will come to Lord of Nightmares, the Ocean of chaos the source of all chaos.. We all will be there..

|

| in bosnia

| Eartg feed

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1642260131

This thread is permanently archived