danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Okay, so, hear me out

| I think I might be onto something.
I think, just maybe, that there's a possibility that neurotypical people are the retarded ones.
Okay, so, here's my evidence:
They can't grasp basic concepts like not everyone's brain being identical. They freak out over slight differences in voice pitch. They think that people can read minds. They don't have telepathy. They struggle with logical thinking.

I'm pretty confident in my case, but I'll let you g/u/rls give your thoughts on the matter.

| Are “they” in the room with us now?

| >>824782
They are not currently present. I've made sure. Don't worry.

| >can't detect aliens, auras, body doubles, or evil intentions
they're actually less fit for natural selection than us, but I never get any thanks after saving "normal people"s asses from that shit on the regular

| Nice theory OP, but...
Are you saying we can take over and rule the world? I think we might have a chance..

| Wait people can't read my mind! Schizophrenia fixed!

| Unfortunately "neurotypicals" have this superpower called "functioning properly" for the vast majority of time. We have no chance

| Neurotypicals have lead poisoning. Lead poisoning, when induced in early childhood (living around vehicles using leaded gas, for example), causes stunted growth in the prefrontal cortex. This causes people to be slow and more impulsive and emotionally uncontrolled. Teflon and similar chemicals do the same thing.

| >>824797
It is a thankless existence.

>>824808
It is cautiously, yet hopefully, we whisper of revolution

>>824813
That is purely by the standards they put in place, within this system they created. It is purely within systems of their own making that they thrive my friend. No reign lasts forever.

>>824817
We sense some inaccuracies, but will investigate further.

| Normies are kind of retarded. Atypicals are kind of retarded too. Me? I am a based god. I am unaffected by your shared tardness.

| >>824906
We sense some delusion, and won't investigate further.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1641989554

This thread is permanently archived