danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Cancer

| My best friend, the reason I'm alive, the genuinely best person in existence, just got diagnosed with cancer. Leukemia.

I just had to get it off my chest. Sorry.

| *hug* My stepfather had Leukemia.
I'm sincerely sending some good energy to fight that shit.

| Hey, i was diagnosed half a year ago too. Leukemia has good survival perspectives. She or he will survive. Please be here for her/him. Even when they are at their worst, because it's extremely hard. I wish you and your friend the very best <3

| >>823347
Thank you.
It's, so scary. I'm just praying for a remission that doesn't come back. It's not a big chance, but, even if it's just a remission that lasts a couple years it would be something.
He really has the most potential of any hunan being I've ever seen, and he's easily the strongest one as well. Him going out like this, just, it wouldn't be right.

| >>823354
Thank you. I know it has a couple saving graces, and I do think that if there's anyone in my life who has the strength, it's him.
Of course I'm gonna be there for him! Even if he didn't have this shit to deal with I would be.
I wish you the best with getting through it yourself. Y'all are some of the strongest people in the world, I swear.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1641861684

This thread is permanently archived