danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
tea time

| make some tea gurls

| u first

| Tea? Like in JoJo's?

| You want to join the Light Music Club? We are in great need of new members. I humbly ask that you please consider us.

| k-on detected :/

| >>823494
Ok unpopular opinion? I hated that show. As a guitar player nothing about it appealed to me except the scenes of her earnestly playing an unplugged guitar trying to get the fingering (lol) right. But I am notoriously anti-moe so shame me for that as you will lol

| >>823356
......yes

| >>823497 who the fuck asked

| Do you prefer green or black tea?

| >>823556 black, or oolong

| >>823555
your mom but i know she doesnt talk to you anymore so no wonder you're surprised

| >>823560 black it is, here you go
*passes a cup of black tea*

| >>823556 Are you racist or something

| >>823563 wow, that was an overreaction. Also, I just talked to her today, so you kinda missed.

If you want more attention to your replies about K-On, create a thread on /a/.

| >>823567 yes, why?

| >>823568
the absolute irony ater how shitty your initial post itt was :))))

maybe dont just start out the gate with that condescending "who the fuck cares?" tone?

and its the random board dont dictate what ppl can or cant post about ty

| I like mint tea.

| >>823578
Honey or no?

| Nah. I'm a bean juice guy.

| >>823556
Green tea erryday.

Has anyone here heard of yellow tea? It's a form of fermented green tea. It's pretty alright desu.

| Never heard of it but i like fermented stuff in general

| I want some black tea, please.
It's my favourite.
Oh and with honey!

| Hojicha is probably my favourite rn. Not bright, but comfy af. And I like that you can re-steep a bunch. Very hardy. Great hot or cold.

>>823497 We can't be friends now. Am disappoint.

| What tea doesn't make me burp, jelp me

| Pure unsweetened green tea I love

| >>823645

I understand...
*waves from gekiga seinen dimension*

| >>823497 why i should shame on you? You think i like this show? See on this smile :/
Have you seen in it some kind of "i likes it"? No? So what's a point?

In past i tried to learn some parts on bass-guitar, but i do not have much time to it and money to go take some base education at first.. may be later (or not) casually i will try again.

Hm, you are professional guitarist?.

/* I wtote that message more for fun */

| Hmm.. leafy! Maybe some green or black, but NOT oolong or karkade, or mate!!! [sounds of vomiting].

| >>824776
Lmao

naw, i play "campfire guitar". The craziest I get is finger picking the twelve bar blues.

I def recommend getting back to it! Luckily tablature makes it a lot easier if you cant read sheet music.

| >>824780
Oh, ok..

Yes, i used tablature, and i remember that one part i was learning is from song Lonely day by System of a down.

Need free time; The free time is time for free development!

| >>824776 based and unintelligible

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1641948322

This thread is permanently archived