danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Casual date ideas for bad weather?

| There's a girl I'm talking to that's interested, but she got out of a bad relationship recently and wants to take it slow. I'm going to ask her out, but the problem is all my go-to ideas wouldn't work; lockdown hit our local economy hard so a lot of places I like are gone at this point, and the weather won't cooperate for anything like hikes or enjoying the nature areas nearby.

If it helps, she's a really artsy girl, always keeping herself busy.

| That's the problem with the first and second date nowadays. In the before times, you'd play it smart and get four, five places that work and rotate between them. Except for most people those people have shut down and now you're door stuck and there's no way out, son.

My advice? Toss conventional wisdom to the wind and take her skydiving. Can't have inclement weather if you're above the clouds. And yes, treat her, to hell with that part of wisdom too!

| I know it's "boring" but I had a pandemic first date where all we did was make little homemade pizzas together and watch a youtube documentary on Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights. It worked perfectly because pizza toppings is a great icebreaker topic, and... well, I guess hyper Christian renaissance art could veer the conversation into a weird spot, but it worked for us. Get creative, g/u/rl!

| I think just kinda casually hanging out works super well. Just find a little something to do inside together. A little activity, some food, maybe some vidya or watching something. Just have comfy time!

| >>821456 that might be a little much>_> she's made it clear that she's interested but wants to keep any sort of romance on the casual side for now.

>>821458 I should have mentioned, both of us live with people that work from home; it's not impossible but I'd have to pull strings to get the house to myself. It's not off the table though, and I have considered it.

| Thanks for the encouragement, g/u/rls. I haven't really courted a girl in the traditional sense since lockdown started.

| sex in your bedroom

| What if you go camping. If your house won't work, maybe a large field under the stars would? Also, hammocks are pretty nice. You should go hammock camping. Get a double wide parachute material hammock, an underquilt, a rain guarder, and maybe a mosquito net depending on your area.
Bring 2 sleeping bags that can be joined ;)
Camping food is easy and tasty! Make sure to bring... SWEET POTATOES!
Sweet potatoes make cuddling and falling asleep easier, and are nutritious!
$Cthaea

| Oh yeah I highly recommend atlas straps. They're amazing!
$Cthaea

| Go swimming

| Hope your gf is a weeb and watch hentai together

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1641952823

This thread is permanently archived