danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
queestion for cigarette smokers

| Question for the cigarette smokers out there: Am I the only one that hates marlboro reds? People swear they are amazing, an all time classic. but they really just taste bad, smell bad, and are bad. Like I just dont fucking get it

| I don't smoke anymore, but I got Reds because it was the closest I could get to actually smoking Lucky Strikes. Literally just cool factor lol

| Only thing I smoke is my homie dicks

| I used to, and, yeah. Marlboro just in general is trash. Tiedemanns is where it's at.

| question(s) for cigarette smokers: why? why do you guys smoke?

| Red Lucky Strikes are better.

| I quit cold turkey in early 2020 but god I miss having a time out cig. Myself I used to smoke player reds, cheap option but uk price hikes where part of it.

| >>821378 ayy

| I used to live around a cigarette smoker. They gave my mom a nicotine addiction, and that destroyed my family. Btw, mom is dead now. I don't know if it's from lung cancer, but she started chemotherapy right after she started having schizophrenic fits and then getting exiled from the family.

Oh yeah, Malboro reds also have the most variety, in terms of both quality and intentionally added chemicals. They are also the most addictive.

Your mouth shit sticks smell bad. Please quit!

| >>821994 The buzz was nice. I swear nicotine and caffeine high felt like an illegal study drug. Once I graduated, the urge vanished. I wasn't a pack a day smoker though. Now the only time I very rarely smoke is at parties or hookah clubs.

| >>822084
This basically. I have a lot of concentration issues which fucked me over both in school and life in general + it helps calm down anxiety, which I have a lot of. So that's how I got addicted both to caffeine and nicotine.
Now I've switched over to vape and I'm not nearly as bad with it as I was. When I was still in school I'd need a cig and a decent amount of vape, like, every hour to not have a breakdown.

| I mostly smoked during highschool and first year of uni by bumming off random classmates while hanging out. Never payed a cent and idk if I can really say I got addicted die to how infrequently I hanged out with people.

However after 4 years I feel like my lungs and throat were more fucked them usual and quit

Idk about any brands myself think the only one I recall were some thin blue malboro. Dunno what the difference between that and red is

| Smoking is always retarded no matter the hows and whys.

| >>822208 exactly.
Stop smoking g/u/rls!
Smoking is pretty cringe in my opinion.

| Smoking is nice occasionally, helps calm you down. Just don't develop a habit, cancer is a terrible way to die.

| You have not lived until you've smoked at least one WWII era field ration ciggie. Brother... let me tell you, they DO NOT make them like they used to. Fine wine. Thank you Steve1989 from mreinfo.com

| >>822229 if my life were going well I wouldn't be. only time I managed to stop was when I lived with my gramma. really miss her. no she aint dead btw.

>>03b68e i don't usually go marlboro, prefer kent if i can find them, but idk they just got that classic tobacco flavor. kinda sounds like you were never much a fan of their taste in general

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1641854054

This thread is permanently archived