danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I stalk my ex's new s.o.

| Is this normal? I don't stalk to roast or anything. No ill intentions at all. It's more like.. i'm really happy for them. When i see photos of them together i go "aw that's nice :) "
idk it's just good to see that they're doing well.

Is this unhealthy?
Should i stop?

| Why do you use the term stalking?

| >>820573 i found the socials so i think it's a form of stalking right? Maybe i should use the word spying instead?

| >>820580 Maybe. As long as you're not obsessing over them, I think you're okay. If you feel like "spying" on their relationship is impeding your daily life, then, sure, that's a problem.

| It depends on how much and why, right?
Is it just that it pops up every now and then or you check in every once in a while for a wholesome smile, or is it something you actively seek out a lot, closely follow and think about a lot?
If it's the latter, then, yeah. Should probably drop that.

| Kinda depends on how self aware you are. If you're vicariously enjoying it then probably stoperino.

| um, well

society dont know much than sticks and stones it seems. kinda like chimps.

| their god also uses sticks and rocks like caveman. handcutting is very modern though... but in reality still a monkey show

| >>820594 it's more like.. 'i wonder how they're doing. Hope they're ok' type of thing. I don't have any intentions on getting back with my ex, i'm rooting for them tbh!

| >>820786
It's normal to wonder how people you care about are doing. It's a little unusual that you ended things on a pleasant enough note with your ex you still want to check in on them, but it's not a bad thing.

| I don't think stalking is the word you should be using, op. Neither is spying.

Following them on social media isn't stalking. It's just... following them on social media. It's not like you're seeing things they don't already make public.

| Learn how to fap to NTR while you are at it.

| What does s.o. mean?

| >>01e061 true and black man pilled

| >>821158
significant other, like a boyfriend or girlfriend or spouse

| >>820786 You're better than me. It still feels strange seeing my ex with someone else. I'm not unhappy with it or upset, but... it's just bizarre to me. Hope I can have your mentality one day.

| >>821259 thank you. It took me a while to get to this state. I think what truly helped me is finally coming to terms that things weren't gonna work out. It's bittersweet but also freeing.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1641524521

This thread is permanently archived