danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Comfy thread

| Having a pretty shit night, so what's the comfiest things you know, g/u/rls?

| when i'm feeling down or sad, i grab a piece of paper and start writing whatever comes into my mind

| I do lines of cracker jacks

| I eat ice cream and cuddle with my cat while we watch K-On for the one-thousandth time.

| Yesterday I got high and laid in bed watching comfort vids with a big cup of tea in my comfiest clothes. I super recommend! Comfiest feeling in ever.

| Being sleep deprived on a Christmas morning just hanging out waiting for your family to be ready. Smoking a stogie, taking in the cool damp air on the first sunny day after a rainy week. Just dozing off and feeling like I'm right where I need to be in the world.

| Watching the christmas tree's lights with a empty head and no thoughts it's something really comfy.

| Getting all warm and smuggly under silk sheets, letting them caress my bare legs and chest, while listening to soft ambient ocean sounds

| Ice cold glass of crisp ginger ale, butterscotch candles, Sexkik's Sea Slug mix, motherfucking bubble bath

| Bubble baths

| Disco Elysium

| hot tea, blanket, nice music, and a game of banished

| Watching Mori Calliope's stream or vods

| >>820443 based deadbeat

| >>820443 +1

| >>820443 based deadbeat

| Deadbeats listen up! It's ya boy, Calliope Mori!

| More like Kawaiiope Mori! GUH!

| >>820603 Lol I love kawaiiope Mori! hehe

| That's a funny way to spell Ninomae Ina'nis

| Amelia Watson is everything.

| I lost my job

| >>4610af takodachis unite

| >>820925 become a vtuber and enjoy your new job gal

| Screw vtubers. Embrace fluffy blankets for maximum comfy

| >>821233 why not both

| >>821555 screwing vtubers under fluffy blankets? I like your style

| >>821566 This is the way. All I want in life is to have comfy babymaking sex with my oshi

| >>821566 now that is ultimate comfyness! Gimme Calli and Froot and i'll be happy for all eternity!

| >>821566 Fuck yesss! Catch me under the kotatsu with Amelia, Haachama, Pomu! Sheeeeeesh

| I like to sleep on my bed on top of clothes.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1641612593

This thread is permanently archived