danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Question to Janitors

| So, I got a thread deleted, probably cuz I posted it in the wrong place. Not problem, I get it.

Now, my question is, I also made a few other posts on other threads, but I cannot find the specific messeges I made. Do you get all your messages removed if your thread is deleted?

| All the posts connected with that IP address get deleted if we use the mass delete options. Lately we have only been bullying someone who can't take a hint, in addition to /a/ link spam, so if you were affected it was probably a false positive. What was the thread?

| >>818437
Who can't take a hint?

| >>818440

A certain someone posting from Indonesia who keeps asking for thinly veiled get rich quick schemes that may total to a yearly salary of 50,000? currency.

| >>818437
It was the I'm So Proud Thread or something like that was the title. It was a little random for /a/ but no links or anything. Wouldn't blame anyone for confusing it with those weird spams that are occurring lately.

| >>818443 BUY MY PRODUCT FROM ME AND SELL IT TO YOUR FAMILY
ENJOY PYRAMID

| >>818463

Oh... yeah that was a false positive. Sorry about that.

>>818464

Perish.

| >>818443
Do janitors here get paid 50000? If so, how can I become janitor without any effort on my part?

| I never advocate for bullying... but that g/u/rl needs some.

Can I get paid 500000 to bully them? I'll happily do it

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1640892525

This thread is permanently archived