danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
first time in danger/u/

| it's my first time using danger/u/, so how does it work actually? is it active? what should i know? etc etc

| When in Rome, ya know? Lurk a little. Also, I hope you like degeneracy. Good luck, OP.

| We're all g/u/rls here. There are no boys on the internet. Do not feed the trolls. Take politics to /new/, take lewd to /d/. Be nice. There are lots of people whose first language isn't English here.

| Do you love sex?

| Do you love Lain?

| my first language isn't english as well xd

| >>7781ba yes,>>816732 is right, follow this reply and mentioning style opposite is considered weird and is there terribly too much trolls, you will never know when they will try contact you.. just is there small difference lewd things are allowed everywhere, even in /burg/.
This place is textboard, and is following standart rule 34 which is using 90% of textboards, more about this rule you can find on google.. i hope that i helped you and enjoy your time here

| Don't take anything seriously. We are a textboard mimicking a textboard that's in a game that mimics 4chan

| special awoo edition

| Don't take fucking anything. You got 2 dollars walk your nigger. wahwa NIGGER, NIGGER DANNY, walk to the beer, walk to the beer store NIGGER DANNY. fuckin a can you walk eh? AY side door don't go out the front door, I wanna watch you leave, GO OUT THE SIDE DOOR.

| [Image of Morgan Freeman pointing up with text "He's right you know"]

| Do you want to incestuous fuck your family members, if so you're in the right place.

| There are some good people here and the horny.

| I love sex.

| Some opinions on this site might be a bit dangerous and you also might end up a degen unless you're not already so beware.

| The danger is u

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1640907355

This thread is permanently archived