danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do you do to cope

| I'd like to escape something but I don't want to do any unhealthy substance abuse

| You can depersonalize, that's about as unhealthy in the long term as substance addictions tho

| Have sex and have fun.

| Sh

| Sex, manga and videogames.

| Sex

| >>810018
I used to smoke a lot of pot but it only made things worse in the long run. This was before I learned that I have ADHD and was messing with an already broken dopamine/serotonin reward system.

Nowadays I only take a trip about once a month or so and it seems to stabilize me.

| >>810080 These things are better than amy drug and nobody can change my mind.
Keep on living!
We have videogames and fantasy for the never-ending ride of lulz

| You could try to immersee yourself in your work/study if you want to be a bit more productive.

works for me.

| Outside of substances, I tend to go to hobbies. Hobbies, vidya, friends, and always working towards something. Just setting a concrete goal and going for it, regardless of if it seems hopeless at times.
It's been working pretty well.

| I make absolute fucking garbage collages in GIMP. It's a good halfway between productive hobby and easy, low stress computer binging.

| Creative shit mostly, making VNs and a music video. Keeps you busy. Can't feel bad if you can't think.

| Watch videos, play games, sleep, exercise, things like that. Sometimes, I just sit around and listen to music.

| I used to daydream a lot. Like, so much that it took up probably most of my time awake. mostly about the BF i would never have, lol. Not saing it's healthy, but it did help me cope w/ loneliness for a bit.

| >>810251 thank you for reminding that that actually does work, I haven't tried for a couple of months and it helped big time back then

| Nothing. I live in despair.

| >>810499
Based.

| >>810499
I'm in despair!

| Have you tried sucking ice cubes? I love sucking ice cubes!

| >>810258
Mhh. I think that depends on how you look at things. Because, that definitely means you haven't had to struggle with all the stuff that comes with

| >>811067
All the stuff that comes with what?

| what the fuck is sex

| masturbate, talk to myself, write cringy stories at 3am and delete them when I wake up. That's it really.

| 3dcg and 2b2t

| >>f428b4 don't delete, mke them good and post some extreps

| >>ed29e8 I know you don't want substance abuse, but have you tried playing League of Legends?

Edit: If danger/u/ had downvotes I would have all of them right about now.

| Work out and turn yourself into a JoJo character.

| I had another idea. What about healthy substance abuse?
Step 1: Cut a single sweet potato into slices.
Step 2: Put them in a covered oiled pan on low, under the first 4 notches
Step 3: put butter on top 1/3rd of a stick is good enough
Step 4: make and dice up a slice of microwave bacon
Step 5: add bacon to potatoes
Step 6: check with a fork every 15 minutes. Once it's the consistency of mashed potatoes, it's ready!

You can make regular potatoes this way too.

| Sweet potato slices should be thicc. 1/4 inch is about the right size.

| >>25b600
>healthy
>bacon
does not compute.
As a side note, that sounds absolutely delicious. I will have to try this out soon.

| Weed sex and booze does it for me

| >>811562
Oh that sounds amazing!!!
But, what's microwave bacon? Is that a type of bacon or just bacon that's been in the microwave?

| Just live, dont got no rhyme nor reason, like an automaton just keep on keeping on

| >>811831
I assume it's pre-cooked bacon bits.

| >>811863
Oh! I see. Idk if we have that here but I'll try to find some. Thank you!

| I listened to a Moon shaped pool album by Radiohead and some Lapalux tonight and it helped me cry, I haven't cried like this in ages, helped relieve a lot of pent up pain.

| laugh at people who cant

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1639112937

This thread is permanently archived