danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What have you learn this year?

| I have learn to build boundary for others including myself.
Good lesson.

| I've gotten better with boundaries as well!

| This year I discovered that the only thing I desire the most for my future life, is living a simple life.
I don't care for big houses, big cars, expensive clothes, I don't care about that.
I only care for food, water, a tiny place for myself, videogames, books and art!

| >>153658
Based

| I've learned why laptops are so expensive to service, how to connect an analog modem to serve as a dial-up server, how to fix NNTP mess in MS Exchange 6, how to connect BBS and NNTP server, why "commit" in Oracle DB is so necessary and what Stella wants to drink.
And more incoming.

| New Japanese words and rules to say stuff, also started learning a native language from my country, a lot of painting techniques, the basics of Illustrator, a lot about photography, that my art doesn't suck complete ass and some better habits to keep drawing at least once or twice a week. That's pretty much it.

| A bunch of new exploits and other hacker stuff. Just like every year.

| That I am only barely able to make friends, and even then I can't keep them for long. Not that I didn't know that before, but this year I have confirmed it again.

| >>808645
Oww... Sorry to hear that... *pet pet*

| It really hurts to get hit in the testicles with a 5 gallon bucket of paint

| >>808762 Oof... I felt that in my g/u/rl balls

| >>808762 hey, at least you got a free (and kinda quick) CBT session

| >>808855 actually no I'm going in for surgery in 2 days

| >>808858 and aftercare <3

| Vtubing is pretty fun.

| Exoskelet Nanofiber armor is best technology together with nanobot and xenobot protective layers

| a huge number of tricks for GIMP. which will be totally useless soon because my school is probably going to start paying for student liscenses for photoshop next year cause all the design majors are agitating for it.

| To be extremely cautious who you let into your life. Because they may be extremely manipulative and a bi-polar bitch of an ex-girlfriend to your friend who is going to try their best to make your life and other around them miserable and then subsequently scream and shout at all hours about the most inconsequential of minor and petty things. Jesus Christ I had to stay awake with a revolver by my side all last night because I thought they were going to attack me or my friend.

| I've learned to let dead friendships go. The kinda friendship where you hope everytime when u meet them, that this will be good and it never is and you feel bad everytime after that. You yearn for the old times or their old self. And to let them go. And it feels just like before and not like a big loss, because the connection was already dead for years.

| >>809024 ooof. I have to learn this myself truly. I kinda have a lot of these "limbo friendships" that flip between the verge of death and life.

| Op here, proud of yall

| Except the cbt g/u/rl wtf

| >>809058 thank you for being proud of my pain

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1638369705

This thread is permanently archived