danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
"I'm sorry you feel that way"

| Stfu. If you were being a cunt and I let you know that you're being a cunt, just fucking accept that. "I'm sorry you feel that way" is the most annoying fucking sentence. It just proves you haven't learned shit, you're too pathetic to be critical of yourself and improve.
Pretending to be sorry about something and then proving
you don't give a shit in the same sentence, like, fuck off.

And yes, you're very funny for replying with "I'm sorry you feel that way"

| sounds like you had a rough time c/u/tie, you wanna tell us about it?

| >>807126 I'm not sorry you feel that way

| I'm sorry you feel that way, OP.

| I agree with OP.
I hereby vow to punch the next person to utter that phrase IRL in my presence in the face.
No mercy for the shitlords.

| >I'm such a nice guy though. Why won't you date me? I stay awake all night thinking of you! I can't sleep, I can't eat. I love you! Pleeeaaase? I'm such a nice mature guy unlike all the others.

>Sorry, anon. I'm flattered but I don't see you like that. I'm sorry you feel that way.

>Stfu. If you were being a cunt and I let you know that you're being a cunt,

| TL;Dr OP is obsessed with plums because he can't get any dates

| >>807201
I-
Well, you're creative at least.

>>807200
No mercy.

>>807135
Eh. It's not one specific example. I've just heard it way too many times to tolerate it anymore.
It's literally just a sentence people use to blame shift and deflect when they do something wrong. Tryna make you feel like it's your fault and shit.
They say it after hurting me emotionally. They say it after making me do painful stuff. They say it after being bigotted. They say it so much and gotta stfu already.

| >>807203
STOP POSTING ABOUT PLUMS! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME PLUMS, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING PLUMS! I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALL OF THE CHANNELS WERE JUST PLUM STUFF. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG

| >>807209
Not just after hurting me (or others) either. The majority of the stuff they say and do doesn't affect me. But just calling out that it's objectively wrong or should be avoided they say it.
I feel I might just merk the next person who says that shit to my face.

| I understand you, OP. The sentence is pretty much abused by shitty people. But in some cases that's all you can do. Such in cases, where the other person is wrong about the things they say about you. But most of the time, arguing would be better i think. Because this sentence is more like a brush-off but sometimes also that is needed if you dont even want to argue with that person and just go away

| >>807214
Sure. But it's also very avoidable. If the other person actually is in the wrong, then just explain. That way it won't be a future problem.
And even if you feel like the other person is in the wrong, they might not be. Like, if I get called out on something I feel doesn't make sense or is dumb to call out, I'll still listen. I'll have a conversation about it. Because, well, I'm not perfect. I might be in the wrong even if I'm convinced I'm right. It's always a possibility.

| >>807216
Explaining to other people why they're wrong is such a pain in the ass. Especially if they don't want to listen.

Sometimes you just say whatever it takes to make the person go away even if it's not true, like "You're right!" or "I'm sorry that you feel that way".

| >>807228
I mean, if it's someone you don't care about, I agree. But if it's someone you do care about I think just biting the bullet on it is for the best. Like, if something you do distresses them or something, then not having that conversation isn't gonna make it go away. It's just gonna postpone it, and next time there'll be more emotion behind it.
At least from my experience. Might be different for you. I wouldn't know.

| >>807214 I think there's better things to say than "I'm sorry you feel that way" pretty much always though. It must be easier to say something less openly antagonistic.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1637779695

This thread is permanently archived