danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Someone asked me this today, so I'm going to ask you

| How are you?
Are you feeling alright?

| I'm glad someone asked you.
I'm feeling a lot of things today, but I think I've spent enough time stewing in those feelings to think that things are going to be okay. Eventually. I just have to keep going.
Thank you for asking, yourself. I hope you're doing well.

| Coming down from a motivated phase.
Slowly drained, progressively. Still I feel OK now, but I'm on the event horizon. As usual

| I feel like I'm trying desperately to hold everything together, and if I let go even for a moment, it will all unravel and fall apart.

| Kinda falling, but I'll be alright. I've gotten better at sticking the landing so to speak. So, while I've been feeling a big mix of emotions and stuff that I don't appreciate, I'm still optimistisk.

| *optimistic

| Yes, oh yes.
Holy [Cungadero] do I feel good.
I feel that...
I want to live forever! And see all the marvels that humans will make!
I feel like, I'm close to achieve [Freedom]!
And Human art pieces makes me want to cry.. of joy!

So yes. I'm feeling amazing today, and tomorrow, and until the Sunset of The Universe!

| I'm feeling ok. Not very good, but not very bad either.
I've been going through a lot of shit recently, so just feeling neutral in weeks is a blessing to me.

| I feel like my life is coming to a standstill in a nowhere city. Stuck inside, tired, work is heck. But that's how it is.
Best I can do is keep my head above water, though, you know? I'm trying my best and that's enough.
Reminder that life isn't a race!

| [Sighed] In the morning, like a homeless dog, pass a cup.. =\

| >>806304 i'm not sure, how about you?

| I feel pretty good. The things I'm doing are all working out. The things I like, I'm enjoying.

| I'm not doing well tbh but I try to keep my spirits up. I'm gonna have a job interview next week and I'm kinda nervous about it.

| I'm not one for small talk, thanks.

| >>806304 I'm alright. Still sort of frustrated over my friend killing himself on the 8th. But he's not the first that has, and I guess I'm used to processing the deaths. he didn't answer any of my messages for months beforehand though.

Dislike my job and the place I work, generally disappointed in life. You know, the usual.

| I feel like I should be doing well today. I did everything this morning the way I should have. I even ate breakfast for the first time in weeks. But I didn't quite make it to feeling good I guess.

|
[Sighed] In the morning, like a homeless dog, pass a cup.. =\
again.. =/

| >>807069
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And the mome rathes outgrabe.

| No

| >>807008 six hours later update:
Holy shit I feel so awesome. I was depressed for the past six months and it feels like that shit never even happened. I can do things for school again even. Having breakfast is amazing

| Feeling kinda crap, don't have time for myself lately and when I do I end up getting nothing done because I spend that time stressing over stuff I haven't done.

| >>807281
Same here, sis. This last 1½ year really fucked with my routines and health.

| [Sighed] In the morning, like a homeless dog, pass a cup.. =\ (+headpain ????)

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1637826037

This thread is permanently archived