danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think my younger sistermight've gone crazy.

| She's always been pretty chill, though she could be a winner because she's simply beautiful, but she's too lazy for that. By now, she basically got her life together, but she's got assburger hobby and for her life is only about work, music and that's all, kinda like a robot. She doesn't have any friends, real loner, but they keep her around in the workplace because she's good at it, but whatever.

| Our mother died about a year ago by now, though she didn't seem to be too bothered by it, though she's been really close to her, but who knows her? She never shows any signs of emotions. I called her yesterday to ask how she's doing and she responds
>mom came by and we talked a bit, because she just happened to be in the neighborhood
I didn't know what to think of it, it's as if I was drugged? There was a moment of silence and I tell her

| >but she's dead...
>what the hell are you on about she just drank tea
and then tells me about how it went. I'm afraid, someone please explain me what it meant. Idk if I should tell it to our older sister, because she might get another heart attack when she hears about the youngest one going crazy. Should I report her somewhere, to a doctor maybe? What should I do?

| mom is alive

| >>805757 no! I've even went to the cemetery to see her grave. It's untouched!!!

| >>805758 what the hell are you on about she just drank tea

| Yeah, that ain't right. Damn. She definitely needs to get checked. Poor girl.
You probably should tell your older sister. It's probably better to try figuring out a plan of action together. It would probably be good for you to get it off your chest properly as well.

I hope you figure something out, and I wish her the very best.

| >>a5cdee if you have the time , accompany her to a psychiatrist. I don't think keeping it from your older sister is good. Eventually they'll meet, unless they cut each other off. Tell her and get her to help you help your younger sibing.

| Fuck your sisters!

| Show your sister that you are there for her. Don't just try to disprove her illusions, try to shift her focus from them to you.

>>805811 never change /u/, never change

| Sounds like your sister's a bit fucked in the head. How about you fuck her in the mouth? Should balance it out.

| >>805757 >>805758 >>805759 omfg

| >>805833
sounds legit!

| Sounds like crimson weed lmao

| The one who died is you OP, the real ghost all along

| >>806022 lmao

| As an /x/ gurl I'd be interested in interviewing her.

| >>805833
LOL BRAINFUCK FTW

| I love the mindbreak tag :)

| Maybe she isn't crazy tho OP and something weird is going on?

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1637416057

This thread is permanently archived