danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
friends invited me to a party

| there will be a couple of people i dont know, and no adults + a lot of alcohol. I will be 18 years old only after 2 months so i dont want to drink (in fact i just don't like alcohol lol, i had experience before). i actually want to go and spend some time with friends, but i dont want to get drunk and im afraid they wont understand if I refuse to drink.

so what should i do?
help g/u/rls. (;゚д゚)

| I think you should go to the party, engage with the people, have fun and don't drink if you don't want to. You can still participate in the mood by sipping a glass of sprite or ginger ale just as easily as sipping something alcoholic. Like in that game VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action.

| If the only thing that concerns you is that you wanna get drunk, don't worry about it. Buy some juice or soda or smth, not only for yourself but for the company as well. Some alcohol drinks require cola or smth. Also they must not despise you if you don't drink. Maybe they'll be surprised, but they must not shame you.

| I don't drink, and friends sometimes call me faggot on parties, lol. Jokingly, of course. Still won't drink.

| The Karmotrine Knights are waiting.

| >>803665
The karmotrine is no longer optional.

| If your friends don't understand that you don't drink alcohol, insult them, leave, and find actual friends.
Fuckers who enforce retarded social norms just for the sake of being pieces of shit aren't your friends.

| Thank you all g/u/rls, I hope I have a good time and no one will add karmotrine into my apple juice. ヽ(・ω・*)ノ

| >>803849
Have fun cutie!!!

| >>803849 Go get'em g/u/rl. Enjoy your fun time!

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1637030236

This thread is permanently archived