danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
alright, so this is kinda really weird for me to tell

| okay, so waaay back when I was in my teens, i was (and this is pretty cringe, i admit, but i accept it) into rp. fantasy rp and all that magic stuff is up my alley. also random rps too. i mess with it. i loved doing it.

and when you rp, you're kinda bound (?) to get some love interests here and there. unavoidable, especially if your character is a charismatic tall blonde long-haired guy with a great physique and is a fucking knight in armor with a shiny ass sword that glows.

| but I wasn't the edgy OP character that just teleports behind you and is indestructible. I think that's why lots of rp bitches were on to me. I was really humble, even for a make-believe character.

when not in fantasy rp, i still use that character. and still play around like i usually do. this is when i met a girl named Maevis. so Maevis, in RP, was just.. a girl. she got reference characters, got a bit of her own history, not too complicated, pretty good character

| we played around, for almost a year. had lots of fun. we became what two people become when they spend too much time with each other and is a little too... expressive with their feelings. ykwim.

and so, we get to the part where things get... a little step further from child's play. this will not sound good in retrospect

| okay, so we did the thing. I know you know what that means and I know it's really cringe but I had fun. too much fun, perhaps that, we took it further. we got each other's contacts and became friends.

but we still don't know each other. each other's faces or location. we just used our make believe names and continued being friends. note that.. all that stuff that we do in rp, no ties to our real feelings, just pure rp

| I love sex.

| we talked on discord about life and stuff. about our schools. the things we do everyday. it's like we're checking in on each other. but purely platonic. she always says that to me, like I'd forget.

and then we get more serious, I learned her real name (it was beautiful) and she learned mine. now we call each other by our names when we talk as friends, and by our rp name when we play. life is good for this introvert teenager in front of his monitor.

| we're friends for almost two years, and there was.. one question. One question that I should've asked waaaaaay before this all even started.

| I asked how old she was. I was about 16 at the time we first played. and so two years... yes, 18. I was 18 and still plays pretend on chatrooms. in those two years, we did lots of rp, fantasy and.. the other stuff we do.

I asked her how old she was and she was really reluctant to tell me. She's aafraid, she said, that I might get really weirded out. but she said she's somewhere between 14 and 17. So, I was a bit nervous, alright, but oh well, we're still both kids. Understandable.

| fast forward to now. We're still friends. not as close as before but still friends. Recently, it was her birthday, and I greeted her and asked how her day went. yk, good ol friend interactions.

Then I wanted to ask her how old she is. But I feel like she might dodge it again, so I tried to not make it obvious that I wanted to know.

| I asked her what's her birthyear. I said I was born 2000, which is true. and she said she was born 2005.

That... was.. really surprising to me. But I didn't tell her that.

I realized that, when I was 17, I was roleplaying all lovey dovey with a 12-13 year old. It all came back to me. All of the times we did rp and made lots of rather questionable chat messages online. I was really ashamed of myself. But of course, I never told her all that. We're still good friends.

| I asked her what's her birthyear. I said I was born 2000, which is true. and she said she was born 2005.

That... was.. really surprising to me. But I didn't tell her that.

I realized that, when I was 17, I was roleplaying all lovey dovey with a 12-13 year old. It all came back to me. All of the times we did rp and made lots of rather questionable chat messages online. I was really ashamed of myself. But of course, I never told her all that. We're still good friends.

| We're still friends to this day, but I never talk to her about our rp days back then. I don't wanna relive that anymore. It was all good (while it lasted) but the thought that some of those messages were written by a literal kid. Good lord, I would never.

| anyway, that's all. good thing I dropped it all of now. burn me all you want, I'm ready

| Nice teen story OP, I salute you.

| tl;dr

| I don't love sex anymore

| Don't see anything wrong with this. You were both kids. Neither of you are taking advantage of the other. Kinda cute actually, that you're still friends after all that.

I can see why it can get uncomfortable, but like, when I was 12 I played plenty of RPs with people who were high school/college age. It never got to the adult stuff, but even back then I kinda already understand it.

| Also op, fantasy RP is absolutely not cringe. I know plenty of respectable middle-aged people who do it. Well, maybe the topic of the RP is more serious and less wish-fulfilment nonsense, but it's a respectable hobby.

| Roleplaying's just storytelling anyway.

| Cute story op

| Nice! You e-scored a loli, bro!

| >>798604 Well, I roleplay in DnD but that's only because we play text on Discord. I think it's pretty fun tbh, sorta like a text based game.

| Not guilty.

| I've flirted with 14 year olds without knowing. Broke it off as soon as I learned, but damn, if I can mess up, how can you blame your young self?

| >>798565
oh, to be young and dumb again. I remember my days of getting into a lot of roleplay when I was a teen. good story op, all my opinions kinda were said by >>6a505d

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1635510354

This thread is permanently archived