danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Danger/u/ has been kinda juvenile lately

| what's up with that?

| Lately? Always has been, buddy.

| This isn't Reddit. Suck it up

| Everyone in this thread has had their mouth fucked.

| People keep saying this every fucking month.

| >>798465
It didn't use to be this bad. Granted I haven't visited much this last year so maybe it's normalized now. Would be a shame if true.

>>798479
I searched the archive and didn't find a single mention. Are you telling a fib?

| Define juvenile. Because I ain't really seen much of a change, and I've been on here consistently for years.

| >>798481
The most popular threads are always baity back and forths between redditors/4channers or something. Maybe I remember wrong but I don't think this used to be the norm outside of /new/ and even then they contained themselves in a single thread.

When I first found dangeru I was charmed by how comfy and original this place was but I wouldn't stay for very long if I found it today. It feels like everyone's on edge and are looking for reasons to disagree/contradict eachother.

| >>798485
You got any current examples? I don't look in every thread so I might have missed it. Like, sometimes I see dumb arguments over nothing, but I didn't think it was common. If this is the case then that's no fun.

| >>798480

It ebbs and flows.

| waahhh wahhhhh shut up little baby

| >>798489 Here, you got one:>>798499

| Go back to the good ol day of prim fuck suro

| >>798554
Fair. There's always been some cunts on here, but now that you mention it I can't remember the old ones being quite that level of just, sad.

| Good news is we can't get any lower with comments harassing a sex offences victim to celebrate getting rape.

| >>798744
Oh, darling! Sweetheart!
You're only making me feel excited!
We can get worse. So, so much worse! Ahaha~

| >>798744 Moron. The OP in that thread is just a rape fetishist pretending to be a girl. Who the hell would say "sew my vagina shut"?

| >>798784
Motherfuckers have really never talked with SA victims, huh? Jesus y'all are disgusting...

YOP is genuinely right. My mind has been changed. This board is apparently 50% privileged edgy 15 year olds who've never been outside in their life. Fucking hell.

| >>798790 The other 50% are redditors who take everything seriously and fall for imposters pretending to be rape victims lol

| >>798791
Nah. I'd say the other 50% are split in two.
25% who are functional human beings but fall for the very obvious bait from those edgelords.
25% who are functional human beings who ignore the edgelords.
By replying to this I'm the former, so I'll bounce.

| >>798791 heh imposters ඞ

| >always been like this
danger/u/ has had a lot of periods where it gets toxic and annoying. it used to be on maybe a twice yearly cycle but we haven't had one for a while. it really calmed down here during the pandemic.

| Shut up

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1635551653

This thread is permanently archived