danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
No

| It's not your choice whether or not I'm allowed to exist.
There's no reason why I should have to work harder than everyone else for you to just acknowledge that I'm a human being.
I shouldn't have to constantly defend my very excistence against every single person I meet both online and irl.
I'm not a token.
I'm not a marketing strategy.
I'm not some agenda.
I'm not living politics.
I'm not something to debate.

I'm a fucking human being and I'm sick of people pretending otherwise.

| >[VENT]

| You are fumo

| >>797678 Supremely based OP.

| OP discovering how humanity works

| >It's not your choice whether or not I'm allowed to exist.
*deletes OP*

| Where is mouthfucking girl?

| Crawling in my skin~

| >>797685
I wish. Sounds comfy.

>>797688
Eh

>>797720
Funny, aren't you?

>>797721
*deletes you first*

>>797763 >>797765
Please no...

| Society

| >>797778 I mean, fighting to exist is what everyone does. The more different you are, the more you have to fight. So either fight, or accept not being accepted, but don't just go and cry on a random board

| >>797794
Homie, you think I ain't fighting? If I wasn't I'd be dead long ago. If me airing out some feelings once in a while is considered crying about it, idk what to tell you.
I'm very well aware of my situation and I'm dealing with it every day. Pretty damn well if you ask me. That does not mean I should just sit by and don't talk about those things.
The world is filled with injustice. I'm aware of it, I deal with it, and I get by. But that doesn't mean I won't speak against it.

| >>797678 Let me guess. You are black?

| >>797802
I'm not. I'm lucky in that regard. I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with racism and shit on top of everything else they deal with.

| Row row
Fight the power

| >>797801 You are being agressive against people who don't know you and never interacted with you, how would that help?

| >>797811
You interacted with me and insinuated very strongly that I'm crying about it on a message board instead of fighting when you don't know me.
How would that help?

| May I ask you OP who are you that your existence causes debate and fights? (I mean are you a lgtb person? for example)

| >>797804 Lucky? For not being black? Wow, that sounds racist to me

| >>797814
I am, yes. Gender fluid. Aka under the umbrella term of trans, but most doctors wouldn't treat me for "not being real trans". Politicians use my gender identity to gain support and call it "valid" (as if that's for them and not science to decide) during elections but still haven't made it a legal identity. Whenever someone asks me regarding my identity and pronouns they start questioning like an interrogation. People just straight up hating me and my existence to my face.

| >>797828
To add to that there's also people who aren't straight saying that the fact they suck dick makes them qualified to talk about gender shit and then saying it's not real and fictional bullshit and invalid (despite the plenty research done on it), so like half of that community hates my existence as well. Then the people treating me like some token, then the friends and family members switching up, etc.

>>797815
Would you not say it's lucky to not be oppressed from birth?

| >>797812 You're asking for attention, you're getting it.

| >>797847
Jesus, you really got no friends, huh? "Talking about your problems means you want attention".
I made a vent post on an anon board homie. Deal with it.

| >>797856
It's fine to ignore the troll, hun. He's only doing this out of desperation to fill up his daily social quota.

| >>797857
I know. People like that are just so, miserable. Like, I feel bad for them. I'm probably a bit naive thinking that me pointing it out could make them think about it, but it's worked irl before. But, I'll drop it for now. Thank you.

| >>797829 Oh I'm sorry for your situation OP. It's baffling to think that it's so difficult for some people to respect you like a fellow human being.
Do you know other genderfluid people like you that you can chat with?

| >>6a9b05
Sorry to hear you have to deal with so much bullshit. I get enough just being a vanilla binary trans person. I'd recommend looking into any local trans/LGBT support groups. They aren't always perfect, but at the very least I can say my local one had one or two genderfluid people and nobody made a big deal out of it.

| >>797864
Nope. Two of my closest are binary trans people, and obviously talking with them about that kinda stuff is nice. But, you know. It's not the same thing. Some of the problems we face are different and stuff, obviously.

>>797872
I don't think we have one here. Small town. And, eh. Even if we do, idk. I've got close ones who respect me and couldn't care less, so it's not like it would be something I need.
I'm glad y'all have a wholesome little community though <3

| My problem isn't really that I need to meet people. I'm fairly social. But that's also why I see all the bullshit as well. People in public be talking mad shit thinking I can't hear them. If I go to a party there's a pretty good chance I'll hear "plenty slurs and shit thrown around constantly from the people I just turned my back to.
The fact that they also think they have the right to choose what my rights are and I'm not even considered real by the government. That's the problem.

| >>6a9b05 Frankly considering your constant aggressiveness, the problem might not be your differences.

| >>798000
It's fair to be hard aggro in OP's case. You could go about giving people handies and they still wouldn't be happy with you, so just fuck on them to begin with and don't even bother -- less mental energy spent this way.

| >>798013
Bow that I've decided to not interact with them, I would prefer if others here didn't as well, even though I appreciate your intentions.

| >>797859
I know what you mean. I sometimes act the same, but it never works online.

| >>797678 are you a bitcoin? I want to hold you~

| >>798105
Can't say I'd allow it, but that was sweet <3

| >>798052
Yeah, sadly. At least rarely, and those times only if people's identities aren't hidden and you already know them. It's sad though.

| >>798013 Being aggressive with people who deserve it is fine. Being aggressive without knowing who you are talking to is just an efficient way to encourage people to hate you.

| >>798213
I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove here, but trying to take some kind of high road after the way you've been acting in this thread certainly isn't helping you. Frankly, it's a bit embarrasing if I may say so. You've been passive-aggressive from the very start.

Seriously, scroll up and read your posts a second time and tell me that you didn't have it coming. >>69af54

| >>798259
Ay, drop it. The decision to ignore that thing has been made. I appreciate you defending me, but I want this to become just another "no u" argument thread, and everyone who can think knows it's embarrassing. It's okay. Just leave it be.

| Since this thread still exists I'll use it to just quickly vent about binary gender options, because fucking hell they're frustrating. Having to deal with the fact that there are only binary options legally in this country. Having to fill out a form that only has binary options. Trying to escape the world by playing a new game just to be immediately greeted with only binary gender options.

Like, I don't expect anyone here to relate to this, but that shit never gets easier.

| Like, from the outside it probably sounds like such a small thing, but being forced to invalidate my own identity on a regular basis just to perform basic tasks is so fucking annoying.
Like, it's one thing when ignorant people are being cunts to me and trying to invalidate me and debate my excistence. But being forced to do it myself, not only in real life but also in my escapist media? It hits different, in a bad way.

So I guess to any devs or law makers, add alternative options.

| >>799112 Removing options would be a better idea. But then people will complain about not being able to put themselves in their little box.

| >>799162
Yeah. We should either normalise not having any options or having actual options, instead of just two.
For things like government stuff and job related stuff and everything like that it just shouldn't be asked of you at all.
I understand it for stuff like character creators in games or social media and stuff, but add actual options. Not just that bullshit binary.

| >>799191
It has become normalised here in Scandinavia. Most non-medical forms have 4 options. Male, Female, Prefer not to tell and Other.

| >>799245
I live in Scandinavia as well, and here we have it for most online job applications. But we don't have legal stuff. Like, you can select other options if the people who made it allow it, but government legal stuff, passports and ID and stuff doesn't. It's not legally recognized, and people can choose to just not accept it.

| I be clocking overtime, to be treated as equal
And I be wasting all my time, talking to non-believers
I be clocking overtime, to be treated as equal
And I be wasting all my time, tryna fend off the evil

I know evil don't exist, it's all justice and shit
Justice only propaganda, so I'll stick to my clique
Stay unlawful, won't make difference in their eyes
After way too many tries, I just end up pulling sticks

| I be clocking overtime, to be treated as equal
And I be setting up these walls, build a dam like a beaver
I be clocking overtime, to be treated as equal
And I be setting up these walls, but ain't nobody who sees it

(Not sober so I had the bright idea of making a song out of the shit I talk about here and posting it
Let's see if I regret it or not when I wake up
Feel free to ignore it if it ain't to your liking)

| >>798105 tbh i have feel that i have cringe flirt phrases, but i'm sub af irl xd

| >>798108 addressed to you, not me wtf xd

| I would like to kiss you and suck your tongue, than lick your face, than lick your tits, rub my tits with your tits. That's what I would like to do. Would you say yes after that?

| >>799665 i'm not having tits and no.. i don't trust you "^^

Total number of posts: 51, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1635770733

This thread is permanently archived