danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's the best way to bully someone?

| I'm looking for a surefire way of bullying people. I have a lot of trouble expressing my views and opinions in real life but I can get people to do what I want by threatening to make them.

In short I'm very interested in becoming a cult leader or dictator. I'm not looking to get into it big time though.

I don't really know what to look out for or what it looks like. Anyone have any ideas or anything they wish to tell me?

| How about uhhh you maybe don't..?

| >>797581
And why would I not bully people? I think my bullying skills are quite useful. I help out by bullying people at the gym, the mall, in restaurants (now that they've reopened) - knock them down a notch and make sure their ego isn't too inflated.
I made this thread so that I could learn bullying techniques from fellow bullies, so if you are not a bully, please leave this thread and do not post in it. Thank you.

| Cults aren't about bullying. And you missed your opportunity since covid was quite a good time to start a cult.
You don't seem good at this, maybe consider learning how to bake or write poetry instead.

| Who the fuck are you to deserve our advice?

| Impregnate work for me

| Looks like you need a good fucking in the mouth OP, maybe that way your ego would not be too inflated.

| Have sex with them.

| Tell people that they are nice. They will become embarrassed and start to like you.

| I respect a good ego check but i reserve that for pompous rich folk and dullards who talk shit. That thing about being a dictator sounds like larpy and edgy.

| >bullying
get with the times. now it's "trolling" and "gaslighting"

| The ojou look is a good bully aesthetic and you,ll have people simping at your feet often. You might need to invest in a good hand fan also furs are a plus.

| >>9bf939 this is the most ethically safe way to bully

| >>797582 i would share some tips, but since you would use them for a good cause, you're on your own. Bullies only bully people that are weak and have low self-esteem.

Also, i just fucked your mouth

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1635503065

This thread is permanently archived