danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do you know about Gena the Krokodil and Cheburashka?

| I know about them just recently, thanks to a beautiful song called Blue Wagon (Голубой вагон)

| I think Gena the Krokodil is pretty cool guy. eh plays accordeon and doesnt afraid of anything

| In Wasteland 2 there is a strange radio. They're talking as Gena and Shapoklyak. My russian friend translated this shit for me.

| >>795329 Oh that's interesting! I've heard that Cheburashka and Gena are beloved by a lot of russians and some central asian countries

| >>795342
Well, in Russia they are very famous.
BTW, Wasteland 2 is not a russian game, but my russian friend told me that they were speaking without accent, pure russian language.

| >>795351 Oh now I understand better! That seems cool

| >>795466
That's fucking strange. Because in this game that radioconversation has no use. It's just to show that some russians (agent maybe) know about Ranger's voyage in the desertland and their plan. That's all. No secret place, no random event with some russian dude.
Idk why they put charasters from old russian cartoon, better was some random Boris and Nikolay, or using short good-to-hear russian words like Grom or Zarya (russian forces actually use this type of codenames).

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1634511208

This thread is permanently archived