danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel lowkey disturbed by my own thoughts.

| It's been a while, but I feel like something is telling me I won't live long. Has anyone experienced this too or I'm just hving mild s-cidal thoughts for myself.

| Are you feeling suicidal or are you having a feeling of your own impending death not by your own hand?
One calls for a doctor, the other a priest.

| I suppose anyone who has been suicidal experienced that, yes. At least I do at times.
Life becomes suffocating to the point suicide seems to be the clearest road. In a way, that's derived from anxiety given that we don't know what awaits us in the future. I would seek a therapist and medication as a last resort.

| Most people have suicidal and murderous thoughts at some point. Once you realize that you'll feel less disturbed and more human.

| >>793840 Usually for me when I started to get mildly suicidal thoughts that was usually when I was getting more depressed and it was like a mild depression that was sort of creeping up without me entirely realizing it. Would definitely be a good idea to sort of assess your thoughts and mind a bit. Maybe see if there is anything specific stressing you out or making you depressed. Maybe go outside a bit more to get some sunlight. Vitamin D deficiency can make one depressed.

| >>793874 Plus, when you're going outside more often, there'll be a lot more chances for you to get the D. That should cheer you up in the moment at least.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1634128189

This thread is permanently archived