danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Feeling fucking tired

| I honestly just feel burnt out to the point that if I don't put this shit bluntly, I probably won't say it at all.
I've been feeling like shit, looking like shit, and emotionally feeling like shit. Over the past two years a majority of my friends have dwindled and gone quiet, my family is getting more and more toxic, my father refuses to help me get to a doc to see why I've had a cough for years now, and I'm honestly just getting fed up with everyone and everything.

| If I was of age, I would easily be a fucking alcoholic by now. And a very fucking pissy and depressing one at that. I need to get a job but I'm stuck at home because my father is out a lot and I have to drive my sisters to school. My "home" we've been working on is over a year late, and I've been living in FEMA trailers since 2017.
Half my friends hardly talk to me now since they have jobs, and the other half hasn't graduated HS yet.

| Do you at least have an escape? Would do well to just lie flat for a while.

| >>793766 About the closest thing to an escape I have are the games that keep disappointing me. No school, no jobs, can't go outside because of shitty neighborhood. Sleeping is the closest thing to a perfect escape, but I just feel like shit after waking up.

| I feel like at this point I'm just bitching for no reason. I could just suck it up and deal with it like I have been for years, but man, I don't want to do this shit anymore. I miss working with friends and getting to see them everyday. I don't know anymore. I just want to be happy again, I guess.

| Have you considered joining the military? It will get you away and out, and put you on a better track than you are now. Plus, they have free doctors.

| Any way to get a job near? If I didnt hold my job I wouldn't be sane, its people to talk to, and something to eat time, plus money is always a positive.

| >>793777 I have, but I only plan on it when I want to die slower than other ideas.
>>793778 Yes, but no. I haven't looked in a bit, and I can't really get one until practically December, thanks to having to take care of my siblings.

| >>728227 Dec is fast coming, hang in there, don't get stuck doing a job you hate, but I definitely think a job helps the sanity, and gets some money to put towards something, I wish you best of luck on everything.

| >>793780 a job can definitely help sort of being order to your life and also the money can be extremely beneficial at building independence. You generally are not teathered to a job for the rest of your life and you can switch generally whenever you want.

| Then go to sleep.

| >>794347 Unfortunately my friend. This is a type of tired that sleep can not fix.

| I don't know to help you OP but here is something that cheers me up and makes me feel melancholic at the same time

https://youtu.be/srN_ZlTibUA

| go fuck a chimp

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1634347319

This thread is permanently archived