danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have a personal conclusion about danger/u/

| I think... You g/u/rls are a little less retarded than 4chan
So please keep it up!
Thanks you to all g/u/rls that make this place it's own unique thing!

| <3

| G/u/rl thanks for being with us

| HOW DARE YOU BRING POLITICS INTO THE ORGY ROOM

| :3 thx

| >>793313
Hey g/u/rl, the /d/ board is two blocks down.

| I love sex.

| Yay!!!

| ♡

| I feel you OP

| I miss the 2006-7 era of 4chan a lot before the site became nothing more than a club house for pollards.

| >>793836 I was too late for 4chan golden age but I believe you

| >>793836
>>793865
4chan was never good.

| I believe that better than 4chan era was 90s anime and associal rooms

| >>793836

What's funny is back then, during Chanology etc, the oldfags of the day called us newfags (who were largely in highschool at the time) the "cancer killing/b/." Inb4 "/b/ was never good."

But you know, at least back then most raids et al were "for the lulz" and nothing else, and people used to scream NYPA (not your personal army) anytime anyone tried to galvanize the actual autists into working for something political. Somewhere along the way, that all changed.

| The issue with modern 4chan isn't stupid people or politics, necessarily, it's people who act like they're on sites where an "identity" is inherent. The people who constantly posture and refuse to actually make a worthwhile stance, instead posting pepes and wojaks.

In short, it's a pervasive and widespread inability to be genuine. Danger/u/ is niche enough that it doesn't suffer from such.

| >>793872 Pretty sure that one month about the creation of 4chan, retards from there were already saying that it was better before

| Best 4chan is 2016 4chan

| Best 4chan never existed

| Imageboards, internet forums, or even the internet itself, should have never existed.
Just subscribe to Posadas' Twitter feed and blow this meme of a society into smithereens.

| Amogus

| niggers

| i think that what killed 4chan was people being too tolerant with each others stupidity to the point where you just accept that straight up sickos are coexisting in the same place as you

i mean, okay, layers of irony are a prerequisite to the interwebs™️ and all but holy shit man

| >>795684 yeah, they went too far into trying to be schizos.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1634561766

This thread is permanently archived