danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What the point of getting education

| If I've got myself prestigious job by accident? I know I'm probably gonna be fired somewhere in the future but I can't imagine spending time on lectures and being near those young people, since I have unbearable anxiety.

| Like, imagine getting two high educations just to have more work to do and being paid as much as me. Thats my colleague's life. I can't find any common sense in it. Yeah, this can't be because im this good im just kinda lucky to be found suitable by person who offered me job.

| Its depressing that life just happening and I can't do anything by my own will though. Life become just bearable after 10 years of NEET lifestyle, and still I feel old and tired to be intersting in anything. Feels like I'm gonna just work and live feeling barely anything, like robot, sometimes depressed, sometimes in pain, learned how to ignore it, until my battery dies off. Is it my genetic survival strategy or something? It works, but why do people always dream of something more?

| I wish to have a simple life like you, and that's what I'm currently aiming for.
Being a Neet without high studies working lesser jobs and/or working on medium jobs thanks to working on my skills by myself

| To get an education.

| If you're already paid well and insist on getting an education, get an extramural or something, but be prepared to start doing drugs to keep up with the hours. (I have fond memories of slamming 12 hours of lectures every Sat/Sun.)
The degree I personally did has been utterly useless for me and I'm still doing the job I did before I went to college. But I suppose I just know more now.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1633674122

This thread is permanently archived