thoughts on e-dating?

|

| It's not a thing

| its alright

| What's dating?

| e-mazing

| I will whem they create e-fuck

| When*

| I dunno but I'm not very hopeful of relationships made on e-dating.

| My sister has been e-dating for a long time. 7+ years probably. It works okay for them. Although I hate that they literally never hang up on call, so when I'm home alone and wanna go ape mode, there's always someone potentially listening.

E-dating isn't a substitute for personal interaction but it's a stop gap until you can meet irl. At least for now it is.

| I live in basically Brazil, so e-dating is the only form of dating that I really have available. (Unless I want to make myself suicidal.)
I wouldn't really blame how bad the resulting relationships have been on the platform itself, though.

| >>792428 don't lie to us you live in Brazil

| >>792466 Almost Brazil. There's still a difference, thank God.

| >>792426 Has she been e-dating the same person for the last 7 years? If so, that's very impressive because long distance relationships tend to fall apart without a plan to move in together.

| >>792426 Has she been e-dating the same person for the last 7 years? If so, that's very impressive because long distance relationships tend to fall apart without a plan to move in together.

| >>792469 Okay we found the one g/u/rl in the world who lives in Acre

| Anyhow idk I tried informal edating, met one person from danger/u/ and another from discord.

It's fine and made me happy but also if you want a bit more then just talk then you're gonna be left blueballed. Cause idk bout y'all but nudes never did it for me, I wanna move out and live with people who I can fuck

| >>792491 Rio Branco, para ser mais preciso. Venha nos visitar um dia destes.

| >>792493 literally just told me to come to Brazil

Honestly I might, wanna see if it exists and if there's dinosaurs

| >>792499 I can't date you if you're not in Brazil. Please come to Brazil. c:

| >>792500no, there's minorities in brazil

| I'm sorry you live in Brazil.

| I can not fuck your mouth via the internet, therefore no.

| >>792560 someday we will be able to oral secs via the Internet 2. Someday...

| >>792426

pretty much my thoughts.

| Teledildonics has a ways to go yet

| LMAOOO

| it is e-wful

| >>792499
There are some actually good people to date in Brazil, the trick is getting them out once you find them.

| My experience being in a ldr currently, it's emotionally hard but still way better than not having someone care about you, it sucks to hear them cry because they just need a hug that bad and stuff but I believe it can work if you are like super sure you want to be with them, you need to be very close and honest though because communication is not only important but all you have

| >>793712

Couldn't have said it better myself.

| It gets a bad rep but as long as you two are truly serious then it most definitely can work out. It needs a plan though.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1634116559

This thread is permanently archived