danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to not fucking suck?

| As long as i can remember, i have been horrible at everything. I can't draw, write, make music or practice sports, i also fucking suck at calculus and can't understand basic humanities concepts such as economy or philosophical thinking, and even competitive videogames are hard for me. Just after I learn something it disappears into thin air inside my mind. Practice does never work (believe me, I tried). How do y'all do for not being bad at everything? Should I get a lobotomy?

| You are already a lobotomite. If you have no skills the next best thing is to follow and provide for those who do

| >>792113 attemt, mistake is best way how to become better.
Try learn theoretically about things..
Learn from people what are you thinking that they are better than you..

What videogames are hard for you?

| >>792113 maybe just... relax? Why not go to the woods and work as a forester or do other physical work? You don't have to force yourself to become a wageslave office worker. In fact, it is easier go for a simpler job and it will get you more money than you think it will.

| I suppose that either you have some learning disability or you haven't practised enough. For instance, you must spend 2000 hours to become decent at drawing. That's about 3 hours a day for 2 years or so. Have you applied yourself this hard and meticulously?
Many assume that the first hundred hours are indicative of their talent when that couldn't be further from the truth.

| >>792113 I have a graduate degree and I've never touched calculus before

| >>792236 Hell, I do engineering for a living and most days I don't even touch trig.

| Break complex things down to a list of simpler tasks and practice, try and error, it's easy to fake smart.

| https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0

| One of the few things in life that I enjoy is climb mountains. But not only because getting to the highest spot of a mountain and enjoy the view is cool; the journey to get to the top itself is part of what I love about it.
What I'm trying to say is, why focus on the result of what you achieved after a day of writing, or a session of playing videogames, when you can just enjoy the moment?

| I would recommend to close your mouth to stop fuck-sucking.

| >>792327 All she knows is fuck suck.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1633556973

This thread is permanently archived