danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel better

| Tw: su*c*dal thoughts
I've been feeling really down lately and I've been thinking about taking my own life if things didn't get better soon. I'm only 16. I've realized that even though I feel like things won't get any better, they will eventually. There's so many people I'd hurt and there's so many things I'd miss out on if I did kill myself. I don't feel completely better but I'm slowly working on it :)
-D

| Fuck it, I'm gonna live myself

| I'm 26 and suffer physical pain every day, life is worth living!

| Good luck <3
If you need some cuddles or support, it's here ~

| >>792024
24 here, (some) physical pain every day, it gets better, it gets worse~
Life is worth living!

| >>791989 that's the spirit

| Sex gets rid of suicidal thoughts real quick

| >>792105 thanks you, I can confirm, I'm the spirit

| Ty all for being so nice :D Today sucked so bad and it kicked my ass. It had me feeling that way again but I'm trying to not let that make me make awful choices. When I feel that way I tend to do dumb things. Thank you sm for listening and sending nice messages <3

| >>792383 you're welcome! Maybe I'm just a spirit, but I also think life is worth living.
Keep it up! Keep living yourself!

| >>d96012 Hey OP. Can I groom you into my perfect tomboy wife?

| >>bfc545 What a polite young lady, actually asking before proceeding to groom OP. We should all try to be a bit more like you, consent is important!

| >>e187be I will ty :D

| >>bfc545 I'M 16 LMAOOOO *insert a ton of crying emojis* But no joke I actually AM 16. That was funny though.

| >>792565 we believe you, nobody older than 16 talks like that.

generally I cycle between feeling depressed enough it's physically painful and kinda neutral/dull/emotionless. sometimes when I feel that second way I want to go back to feeling shitty Just So I Can Feel Something but really that's just the depression talking and feeling dulled is not really that terrible. so the point is even if things will never be perfect again there is an ok middle ground worth living for.

| >>1079ea that kinda hurt buy ty :') And same!! It sucks and I wish I could be happy but ik it doesn't work that way :(

| >>1079ea **but

| I'm glad you can see it. Took me until about 18 to properly realize that, and living my life knowing that has been making things a lot better.
Death comes in due time. It's inevitable. So rushing it has no point, since you'll miss out on, well, life. Even if there's a lot of pain in your life, a lot of downs, there will be ups as well, and trust me. You don't wanna miss out on those. They can be so, so beautiful. So don't miss your chance at experiencing them.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1633828163

This thread is permanently archived