danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why is my dad isn't home at 3am

| He said he is going to play tennis but no human on earth would play tennis at 3am.

Mum seems clam tho.

| I would happily play tennis on 3am, what?
Also, post your dad's dick.

| Don't worry, your dad's with me. I'm polishing his cock and play with his balls, here's the proof:

| | .......▄▄ ▄▄
......▄▌▒▒▀▒▒▐▄
.... ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
... ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
....▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
....▐▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
....▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
...▄█▓░░░░░░░░░▓█▄
..▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄
.▐░░░░░░░▀▄▒▄▀░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░▒▒▐▒▒░░░░░░░▌
▐▒░░░░░▒▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░░▒▌
.▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀

| >>791781 I did it

| Actually, we call it 《playing tennis》. Your dad is quite a rival! Your mum is calm because she knows about it and sometimes joins us in our matches. She's a nice woman! Please tell her hi from me!

Thanks!

| Filming calling amogus at 3am gone wrong video

| I bet youre rich

| Cause tennis is a game of rich people.

| >>791878 why is that? Golf is a game for the rich, and tennis is... well, you just buy season ticket to the court and play with your friends or smth. Or with me, who will polish your cock. But anyway, you don't even necessarily need someone else to play tennis. You just smash that ball into the wall, lall

| >>791766 by the way, OP, did your dad come home safely after... playing tennis? Tell him hi from me. Thanks!

| >>791881 Well, court memberships can be expensive on top of the equipment such as rackets and shoes.
You can still play it on a budget much like golf so I don't quite understand why people still assume it's a sport for the rich, it's probably just a stereotype.

| >>791921 here where i live only rich people can afford going to a tennis court or tennis equipment.
Maybe is just because i live in Brazil idk

| And most of the people who are great tennis players come from developed countries. Like Rafael Nadal from Spain, Williams sisters from the USA.
Most are europeans or americans.
I cant remember a renowed tennis player who isnt from a first world country. The only i know is Guga, cause hes from the same place i am.

| >>791931 Well yeah, it's affordable in USA and Europe. In most European cities, you can find public courts.

| Doin your mom

| Gurl did your dad get home safely?

| Op here, yes.

| >>791974 cool!

| What did he tell about last night?

| >>c90d7a Op here, my dad was quite a temper person, I am an introvert. We haven't had a conversation for at least 6 year and I don't bother to try.

| >>c90d7a he didn't speak about it and I don't care enough to ask.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1633459462

This thread is permanently archived