danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Trauma dumping time☆

| I am looking at a baby in train and feels sorry for the shit he needs to get through in this bloody hellhole.

| I used to feel sad for children.
I just don't care anymore.
You'll get there, too.

| Excuse me? Children of today will be able to enjoy literal magic/miracles of the near future technology, I'm fricking. Jealous.

| >>791390
Technology is a cope. Inventions since the 90s-00s (depending on how you look at it) only make life better for the 1%.

| >>791392 I'm not sure about the next advances chief, just look how promising are the eradication of diseases, electric energy for everyone, anti-aging achievements, brain-digital interfaces, and cyborg/bionical augments and fuckin' space travel.

| >>791417
>eradication of diseases
Fair enough.
>electric energy for everyone
The problem is not access to electricity but figuring out how not to burn the planet down while doing so.
>anti-aging achievements
Please refer to my earlier post about the 1%.
>brain-digital interfaces
You trust a corporation enough to implant a chip in your brain?
>cyborg/bionical augments
>space travel

| >>791420 bruh moment.
Yes, electric energy withouth burning the planet, that's what are we about to get with clean nuclear fusion
>"You trust a corporation enough to implant a chip in your brain?"

Kinda, yes, somewhat. But I get your point. It's not for everyone, not all people would want something like that, but personally I do.

>Rest of the points: "Please refer to my earlier post about the 1%"
Bro, gal, amigo, pardner.
it's obvious that common people'll get that tech soon

| First, the rich people get it (because the tech is expensive to use/make/investigate), then the tech get cheaper and cheaper, until common folks like you and me can afford it

| >>791425 i bet you can afford deez nuts on your chin

| >>791448 Yes I can ;)
Because these are free ;)

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1633234636

This thread is permanently archived