danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to deal with job tasks living rent free in my head even in my free time?

| Like seriously, I go to lunch, or finish work for the day, and I still keep trying to find solutions for the tasks I have at work. It's all subconscious and I don't know how to stop it, it is also rather draining and is sort of becoming a problem. Pls help.

| Well, think about other things instead

| Quit your job

| Add into your routine a relaxing post-work ritual. Allow your subconsciousness to do all the excess thinking it wants prior to the ritual. After this ritual, work is over and you should gently guide your mind towards literally anything else. After a little while, your mind will adapt accordingly.
The form of this ritual is left as an exercise to the reader.

| You gotta complete your tasks, it's the only way to stop the imposters

| Have sex and have fun.

| Get a hobby or something to keep your mind occupied when you're not working

| >>790858 a ritual can be a good way to mentally shift from work mode to relax mode or even "I am now doing things for my personal self" mode. It doesn't have to be some complex thing. Just something simple to shift the mind. Maybe chug some water or get home and plop yourself into a comfy chair for like 10 minutes whilst listening to some music.

| >>790907 "...plop yourself into a comfy chair for like 10 minutes whilst listening to some music."
I do that and it works for me 100%, I would recommend it to anyone 10/10

| >>790854 why dont you fuck with someone?

| tasks AMOGUS

| clock out, go home, get food, sedate yourself, eat food until sleep and repeat.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1633413892

This thread is permanently archived