danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Kill me pla

|

| For real

| You know, I tried killing myself a few times, and it's pretty hard work. Admittedly, I'm also pretty useless (part of the reason I wanted to do it!).

But even I know you can't just go about asking people to kill you. People don't like killing people. And in contrast to you, they'll actually continue living and have to deal with the fact they're a killer. Do you want to inflict something like that upon someone?

| No.
Instead I'm gonna give you a big hugs

| ABS or PETG would be more efficient at killing you.

| >>790782
Just chug resin and a UV LED if you want to die painfully.
Also, fuck ender 3 extruders.

| >>790319
You can say the same thing for doing it yourself though. People are gonna feel like it's on their hands, even if they don't want that. That feeling is probably worse tbh, because instead of it being an action it's pure helplessness, despair, grief, regret and self-hatred for probably the rest of their lives or until they do the same.

So, honestly, when it comes to that topic, no alternative is good.

| >>790821
The prospect of having to live however many more years in the hope that I can score a socially acceptable death is even more depressing as my life has been so far ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ
Men have it easier, they can just enlist and get shot in some remote corner of the world... they'll even be called heroes for doing so.

| >>790822 You type like a cute girl. How can I contact you, please? I want a gf

| >>790822 you call that heroes, I call that terrorists

| >>790832
It's a matter of perspective, really.

| >>790831
Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]

| >>790839 Why the fuck did you post this in public? I wanted you to pm me. Now other boys will try to steal you from me :(

| Boys? What the hell are those?

| >>790840
Oh no. My inbox is bursting with emails. Every single boy in a 100 mile radius wants to get to know this hot single in their area. How terrible.

| >>790851 I sense some sarcasm but you know, I really want to settle down and start a family with you. It's really important that no other boys are interfering in my desire to have you.

| tomboys rping ITT

| Hey gurl I have a stable source of income and lots of free time!
I'm sorta introverted, and sometimes messy... If you want sex I recharge very quickly and am a grower. If you'd rather cuddle, I have blankets, the best recipe for hot chocolate, and am very snuggly.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1632976671

This thread is permanently archived