danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I've been very active here today

| and the site is almost dead(as a result?)

FML

| its ok g/u/rl I did that yesterday

| Unless you speak Russian, yes, this site is very slow. I usually post once or twice a day, perhaps more on a really good day.

| >>789924 It's just active enough to be comfy. That and half of the posts are burg.

| >>789926 I wish this place was a slightly more active though. I have been going through a bad month and luckily found this board which feels therapeutic. The people here are nice and funny, not like what you usually find in other boards from my experience.

| >>789929 There's generally enough people around to *post*, just nothing for them to post.
If you have the time for it and feel like doing so - which, if you're having a bad month, I won't judge you if you don't - you can try making up a story for posters to interact with (s/o to /d/), or writing some question or something of the variety?
Hope you feel better soon, g/u/rl. You deserve happiness the same way the rest of us do.

| >>789929
I found this place recently too. Yeah, maybe it could stand to have a little more traffic, but any more than that and it would risk losing its identity. I like this place just the way it is- small and comfy.

| >>789937
>There's generally enough people around to *post*, just nothing for them to post.
Oh, I see. I found replies to my posts to be quick indeed, like yours for instance.
In any case, I considered to post about what's troubling me but I have already vented to a friend who helped me recover somewhat. I also have made a few posts here before about it and received kind words. Thank you for yours. As I said, I have recovered but there's still progress to be made.

| >>789956
The worst thing that will happen if you vent here is that someg/u/rl will call you a Brazilian. You've been on the internet long enough for that to be a breeze, haven't you now~

| >>789961 I'm actually half-brazilian and lived there for a couple of years so they wouldn't be wrong but yeah, I'm not that guy. I would just vent in a single post, not several like he generally does.

| >>9adfc3
How are people finding this place? I found it through the app a few years ago but that last got updated 3 years ago and I had some trouble re-finding it recently when I remembered about this board.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1632550685

This thread is permanently archived