danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Life in dreams

| I just woke up from the most wonderful dream. I was living with my squad of 3 besties in a summer apartment, overlooking the beautiful view of a river valley city. We all were bunking together, rolling out sleeping mats in a common room and having a wonderful time just being together. It was the perfect summer.

Then I woke up.
Why does irl have to be so much suffering compared to the life we live in dreams?
Why can't I live there instead of here?
It hurts so bad, g/u/rls...

| It showed you what could be

| I had a dream months ago where I wasn't rejected by a close friend and we moved in together at some point and it just was a nice happy life together basically.
So I feel you g/u/rl, these 'dreams' are the real nightmare

| Doomer g/u/rls moment

| I hate dreams that's why. They're always so calm and fun, then I wake up and the grim reality slaps me in the face. I hate getting my hopes up through the dreams.

| I dreamt that the girl I like had a boyfriend. Then I woke up and remembered she actually has a boyfriend. I was sad.

| I dreamt that there was someone in the world that cared about me and loved me.
Then I woke up and surprisingly, did not feel sad.
I'm going to claim this as a small victory, I suppose.

| I've been having really comfy dreams lately. Dreams about hanging out with friends, going on vacations and cuddling.

| I always dream about meeting someone wonderful. ^-^

| Dreams are not real. And never will be. Grow up and face the daily grind like the rest of us.

| >>789836
Why so toxic? I can assure you that every dream we've had is as real as any other experience. Come join us in our wholesome daily grind thread instead of posting such inane nonsense, girl.

| Link to our daily grind thread >>789688

| Just be like me and be able to lucid dream. Live in your dreams for real and make stories, then deal with dumb reality after you wake up and go back to the dreams.

| you gurls are lucky last night I had a dream about getting cucked

| >>790134
Hah! Silly g/u/rl. I couldn't have a boyfriend even in my dreams – I am immune to getting cucked!

;-;

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1632586476

This thread is permanently archived