danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have a question for you g/u/rls

| DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS DO YOU SUCK DICKS

| Not too often with Covid about, but yes, I do suck dicks. Why?

| Unfortunately, no. Would if I could though, probably.

| No. I'm still just in the training arc. They haven't let me suck real ones yet.

| I have sucked a grand total of one dick in my life.

| >>788665 The international audience wishes for you to describe the experience.

| I wish...

| PINGAS

| YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

| Unfortunately a virgin

| While suckling dick is fun, me and my bud prefer to just cuddle now, much more amazing than any sucking.

| >>789109 Wasn't your bud supposed to be railing you during your entire time together? Did you get tired of being railed?

| >>789109
>why yes my relationship is falling apart, how could you tell?

| Yes. I love sucking dicks. Dicks are love, dicks are life.

| >>789112 nah, I still am getting railed, it's just that cuddling feels alot more lewd.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1632259159

This thread is permanently archived